Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 08:34 PM

my wonderful nephew rhys montage

my sister sent me a lovely montage of my nephew rhys he passed his passing out parade this week and hes now a fully qualified radio control engineer as soon as hes 18 in january he has been posted to iraq my sister is so sad over this my other nephew in the montage is michael he is in the army as well hes posted over in germany hope you like,i cant believe my two baby nephews have grown into young men.
sorry if its abit long but my sister wanted me to see rhys growing up to a man as i missed most of his life as they were posted in germany
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 08:46 PM
What a lovely way to encapsulate their growing up in to fine young men. You must all be very proud indeed
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Great video Jen-i have every respect for anyone who joins the armed forces.My nephew is still keen on joining the army,but my sis dont want him to.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 08:59 PM
aww thank you patch im so glad you liked it,aww i am proud of the boys they have trained real hard and achieved what they wanted

aww thanks steve glad you liked it,my brother in law kevin who is on the vid served in the army when he was 16 and came out when he was 40 hes been everywhere he was in the bomb disposal hes now in M.I.5 i think its a good oportunity for lads or lasses to join the army they see the world serve there country and they all deserve a medal for what they do
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 09:28 PM
that was lovely Jen

my hubby was in the army RA
and my son wants to join next year but i don,t want him to go
but suppose i have to let him follow his dream
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Thaks for posting it BM, Lovely to see your nephew grow form a youngster into a fine young man, You must be so proud of him....
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Jen that was a beautiful montage you sister is sooo clever and what a lovely family you must be so proudxx

ps i noticed she got the animals in too
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Love it Thank you for sharing it.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 07:44 PM
aww thank you moli,mutthouse and nippy so glad you liked it,yes mutthouse she slipped the pets in cos rhys wont be seeing them for a while so she got a copy of his montage of all the pets and family for him done aww im really proud of rhys hes such a sweet lad so quiet but brave to join the army