Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bayingbasset
New Member!
Female 

09-06-2008, 04:17 PM

Companion shows in Notts/Lincs

Hi, new here, anyone know of Companion shows in Notts / Lincs area next Saturday - have puppies who could do with a day out! Thanks
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Hiya - welcome to Dogsey I'm Anne-Marie and own Marius who is my 18 month old Rottie. I am sure you will love it here (watch out it's very addictive lol )

Have you tried the Kennel Club website? They usually have a list of Companion Shows on there. I used to live in the Lincs area and there were always lots of shows on around there, I am sure there will be a few.

You could also try getting in touch with a local Ringcraft club, they usually know of shows and when they are on, also maybe your local vets? Lots of them advertise in vets reception areas, also check out the local papers, usually the events section?

Our Dogs & Dog World Newspapers list Companion Show dates as well as Open & Champ shows in the back of their papers. If you don't want to buy them you could always take a sneeky peek in WH Smiths

Hope you find one!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 05:42 AM
Yes there should be something this time of year, good luck and let us know how you get on!
muppytoes
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-06-2008, 11:40 AM
I knew of a couple last weekend and i do know of some coming up in the lincs area (I'll dig them out and pm you with the details). If i come across anything for this Saturday i'll let you know.

Good luck - I might even see you there.