Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:10 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Thursday!

Morning all,

Well, yesterday was a piece of cake. My temp – Shirley – went in on Tuesday and did some of the ground work enabling the three of us to have a normal day. She’s also coming in on Monday 3rd January to do the same. I’m hoping I never have to part with her – she is a little gem.

I even managed to get my big report finished, and was out of the door, with a clear desk, at 4.30pm – fab

Let’s hope today is just as good as I’m rather tired, having been up four times in the night with Mya......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Listening and hearing are two different senses.

Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, also had a good day yesterday, hope today goes the same way, will actually be glad when we get back to normal next week i always find this week in between Christmas and new Year a bit weird.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, also had a good day yesterday, hope today goes the same way, will actually be glad when we get back to normal next week i always find this week in between Christmas and new Year a bit weird.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:51 AM
Morning Cuz xxxxx

Glad your day went well, hope your temp stays

Off out in a moment, so I hope you and everyone have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxxxx

Glad your day went well, hope your temp stays

Off out in a moment, so I hope you and everyone have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph

Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 07:20 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Glad you guys had good days yesterday, I seemed to spend the whole day dealing with queries left by other people, why can't people understand that the last four days have been anything but normal ! Ah well it's Thursday already so the weekend is nearly here then it all goes back to normal on Tuesday, I find this week a bit weird too! Have a great and safe Thursday all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by Jessi Clark View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Glad you guys had good days yesterday, I seemed to spend the whole day dealing with queries left by other people, why can't people understand that the last four days have been anything but normal ! Ah well it's Thursday already so the weekend is nearly here then it all goes back to normal on Tuesday, I find this week a bit weird too! Have a great and safe Thursday all.
Morning Jessi

Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 07:46 AM
morning all

must remember not to get angry with talk talk and take it out on an innocent laptop...have now broken it and feel a plank...

hope everyone stays safe and has a good day

suex
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope Mya's soon better for you Vicki, it seems to be hanging around this upset tum doesn't it. Hope you also have an easy day today, your temp sounds a real gem you don't want to lose.
My gas boiler is being serviced today, so I have to sit in till he has been, lets hope he comes early, but sods law says it will more than likely be nearer 4.30 this afternoon.
I have persauded Charly to have a flu jab today as people are dropping like flies with it round here and she has some very important A level exams coming up , so can't afford to get it.
Have a good day everyone and praying for more improvement in Ollie Lynn
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

A dull, wet morning again this morning, the good thing about the snow is that it made everywhere appear light and bright, never mind, at least we can get out and about again.

Nothing much planned for today...hope you all have a good one
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >