Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-04-2010, 09:55 AM
A warm bath and plenty of conditioner works for us
leopard_print
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Whenever we go to Northumberland, Holy Island, Tina always picks these up! Not much help to you but she actually gets them out herself! then we comb her fur afterwards!

Hopefully you will get them out without too much trouble. I too think neat conditoner will be best.
Happy Birthday!!
Dojers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Thanks everyone. Yes, Ginger usually gets most of them out herself and the bath with conditioner seems to work the best with getting the rest out. She's gotta get a bath today - not too many stickers but we have a creek that is low right now and is muddy and she runs through that like her hair is on fire and her butt is a-catchin! So she comes home, depending on how high the water is, looking like she has hoofs for feet or dirty socks if it goes up her legs any.

Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes. I had a great evening and my kids gave me awesome gifts. I'm a gamer and my oldest son got me 3 of the Lego games for my Xbox (and before you laugh, those games are FUN, I don't care if they are kids' games LOL) and my youngest son had managed to get a picture of all 5 of my grandchildren (2 are his, 3 are my oldest son's) with my oldest granddaughter holding HER "baby" and even tho the two grandkids whose names start with "C" have their eyes closed, it's still an awesomely cool picture. Plus they got me a t-shirt (I love "talking" t-shirts) that is tan and has a splash of camo with the words "My favorite color is camo" on it. FIL gave me almost enough $$ to buy a food processor I had been looking at but thought was too expensive on our limited budget and it only cost hubby $10 to get it and my SIL who is also my best friend, made me a fleece spring blanket with a moose, a goose (that sounds funny) and a Loon (which is why she got it - I am a "loonatic" ) And I got to get a fillet mignon as rare as I like it (in other words, it mooed when I cut into it LOL). So it was a grand evening.

Now I'll shut up about that kind of stuff and go back on topic.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2