Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-02-2007, 09:30 PM

FAILED AGAIN!!!!! ggrr

hello everyone i failed my practical driving test for the second time yesterday because as we came out the test centre there was manic traffic which came out of nowhere and i ******ed up, and i was really nervous and got 8 minors and evil test lady failed me!

ive decided to change driving instructors as my one used to chat on his mobile, listen to the radio and use to be really negative especially just before my test (i thought it was me overeacting but my mum says he was being unproffesional!)

anyway just booked some lessons on line with the aa and looking onwards and upwards towards passing 3rd time lucky!!!!

oh yeah my bank account took a beating as i went on a spending spree to make myself feel better and also hung out with my friend jack daniels las nite to which helped
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2007, 09:36 PM
I was wondering what had happened. I had butterflies yesterday just thinking about it

Heres a tip ive learnt, when you go in for test number 3, make sure your instructor doesnt book you in for the lunch time test. I have had both of my tests at 1.33pm and by the time you leave the test centre the traffic is heaving

My next test is booked for 8.40am on a saturday so im hoping everyone decides to have a lay in that day

Keep your chin up, we will get there in the end
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I think you've made the right decision to change instructors. Good luck for next time.
Becky
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-02-2007, 09:48 PM
thanks for your support sara will should start a 3rd time lucky club ! lol

im going to book it where i took my 1st test as i think part the problem i had this time was that even though ive had lessons in tilbury im not used to the roads there so booking it at southend cos i live closer and know the roads alot better!

thanks for your kind words Mahooli too x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2007, 09:52 PM
That's where I took my test Southend!
Becky
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Well im sorry to hear that,better luck next time.It looks as though your mum was right though.A change of instructors may help as the other one didn't sound too professional.
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2007, 09:59 PM
We`ll start a third time lucky club and then if i fail next month can i change the title

I have the same problem, i dont know my way round the back roads in Bury so the examiners can get me lost quite easy

What did you fail on for your 1st and 2nd?

On my 1st i failed for not looking out my back window when doing my manoeuvres and this last one was even worse cause i must of done 20 roundabouts on that test and i forgot to indicate off one of them and they failed me
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2007, 07:13 AM
i can join the club as it took three tests for me to pass. failed on manouvering and approaching on coming traffic. i know the test i past was an early morning one so i dont know if that made any difference

sue
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Good luck for next time round.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2007, 10:33 AM
Aww sorry to hear you didn't pass What a bummer!

Good Luck for next time
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >