View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 07:32 AM
Hope you managed to get some sleep and Paris is feeling a little better this morning x
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Morning!
Thanks for your get well messages. I got up at 3am and let her out and she had another poorly one and then OH got up at 6am and she's still doing occassional poorly ones. Going to give her some rice in a bit. She doesnt seem to be in any pain, she's happily sleeping at the moment.
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 11:26 AM
my Bonnie had this 2 weeks ago, i took her to the vet and she had AB's.

the vet told me that there is a bug doing the rounds that causes the dire rear but they seem fine in themselves.

maybe a chat to the vet to see what they think.
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Only just caught this thread, poor Paris, i hope she is better by now???
When mine have had runny tums i have kept them on boiled rice with a bit of chicken for a couple of days to let things settle. xx
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Only just caught this thread, poor Paris, i hope she is better by now???
When mine have had runny tums i have kept them on boiled rice with a bit of chicken for a couple of days to let things settle. xx
Thank you. The rice seems to have done the trick. She went 3 or 4 times this morning before the rice but has been fine for a few hours now. fingers crossed. She's happily curled up on her bed now as usual!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Good to hear she is fine in herself and has managed some rice...
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Poppy was like that a few weeks ago then Ben last week Vet said it was a bug, I thought it was me changing food Hey ho!!
Glad that everything is becoming normal again!!!
Elaine xx
phil2009
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-02-2009, 02:39 PM
hi just seen this thread and want to say i hope shes feelin better soon. my mam and dads dog (jaz) hade it a few weeks ago and they went to the vets and the vet give them some treetment to put in her food and told them to give her chicken and rice and she wos better in a week or so.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Oh dear it is starting to sound like there may be a bug going round.
I felt so sorry for poor Paris when i let her out this morning at 3am, hopping from foot to foot she was.
luckily i have the next few days off work so i can get up a few times in the night with her tonight and tomorrow in case she needs to. She does seem a little better this evening though.
Its just really difficult because they have their own room where they sleep which is quite a long way from our room so theres no way she can let us know. I was tempted to sleep on the sofa last night, but even then she doesnt shout to go out just gets up and stares at us! So i doubt i'd have woken.

Also just wanted to add i've also had an upset tum today... just wondered if i could have either caught it off her or passed it to her in the first place???? i must admit i kiss the top of her head quite regularly and she does have a licking obsession... but never let her lick my face....?
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Some illnesses are zoonoses and so yes can be passed around.

How is she today?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >