View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-11-2008, 10:25 PM
We had a good day at Sedgley and Gornal. There was a big entry of 35 whippets.

Simba came 4th in puppy out of 9. When I saw the class I didn't think he would do anything as he is a bit nervy but he was good. Amber his sister had to go into junior and unfortunately looked a little out of place and didn't get anything. Their dad Owen was 5th in post grad and Freyja was 4th in open.

The 2 pups missed their AV classes as I took them out for a wee and when I got back 5 minutes later they had already done them. My son was sitting next to the ring and he didn't hear them call the classes. I wasn't expecting them that early as they hadn't finished judging the groups and somebreeds were still being judged. They don't normally do them until all the other callses have been judge. Owen was 4th in open dog and Freyja 3rd in open bitch.

My son Ben was 3rd in junior handling 12-16 with Freyja which was good as he wasn't feeling well all day

We also found time to find Megan57collies and Rio nice to meet you both and put some faces to names
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2008, 08:30 AM
We had a good day too , got two 2nds sorry didnt meet you freyja but did see the whippits been judged
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2008, 10:36 AM
I was wearing a black fleece as it was sooooooooo cold in that hall I da 2 fawn pups a big brindle male and a tiny white and brindle bitch in open.

Well done for your 2 seconds.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 12:54 AM
Nice to meet you Freyja.
Sorry it was short and sweet but I'd just got out of the ring after 3 hours judging and desperate for fresh air and food LOL.
I really enjoyed the day and so chuffed the breeds I judged did so well in the groups. My Aussie won the group and went RBIS, my BC went Group 2 and Bearded Collie Group 4Then my pups did well too. My BC group one, Smooth Collie Group 2 and my rotti Group 1 working puppy group. So over the moon for them.
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2008, 06:36 AM
I feel really guilty now as my son spent all day moaning he didn't feel very well .Yesterday he developed flu and not the man version he is really ill
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3