Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by KateM View Post
I shall try to enjoy myself! though maybe when it's over!

And if you do wave at me whilst i am judging......... I shall get my own back at sedlgey LOL
That did occur to me.
I'll be good promise
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-11-2008, 12:57 PM
I am going to Sedgley & Gornal with m57collies as we are both judging and in rings next to each other and first in so we can stay and watch the rest of show and groups etc, looking forward to it.
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm at Sedgley and Gornal.

I'll be the one running round like an idiot with 3 whippet pups and 2 adult whippets.

Our breed judge is doing best in show and the variety classes this time not that I know who he is or what breed he has
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
I'm at Sedgley and Gornal.

I'll be the one running round like an idiot with 3 whippet pups and 2 adult whippets.

Our breed judge is doing best in show and the variety classes this time not that I know who he is or what breed he has
You're in ring one next to 2 & 3 which RIO and I are judging in. So come and grab us afterwards if you can. You'll have the advantage you'll know what we look like but we won't know what you look like LOL (i'll be the purple one )
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2008, 05:44 PM
I will come to find you we are first in the ring and are then in the variety classes so should have plenty of time to find people. I doubt as my lot will do anything any way so shouldn't have to worry about group judging
MickB
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Had a great day at Huntingdon yesterday. A bitch we bred (Dreamcatcher's The Prosecutor) took BOB and Group 2

...and our puppy, "Trader" (Zakistorti Wicked Pleasures at Dreamcatcher) went Reserve Best Puppy in Show

Mick
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Thats Alayna Morlands whippet puppy Triken Timeless Star I think that was B P I S.

Well done for your reserve best puppy in show

Jenny Dove once judged greyhounds at a champ show she withheld all crufts quailfying places from ex racing greyhounds. I've heard she's judging the club champ show
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by MickB View Post
Had a great day at Huntingdon yesterday. A bitch we bred (Dreamcatcher's The Prosecutor) took BOB and Group 2

...and our puppy, "Trader" (Zakistorti Wicked Pleasures at Dreamcatcher) went Reserve Best Puppy in Show

Mick
Congratualtions.

Was meant to go along but I was naughty Friday night so had a lie in Saturday and didn't make it
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
I will come to find you we are first in the ring and are then in the variety classes so should have plenty of time to find people. I doubt as my lot will do anything any way so shouldn't have to worry about group judging
Forgot to say we're both first in at 9.30am with our breeds. Rottis and boxers first I think
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-11-2008, 08:58 AM
I had a fab day judging and really pleased that my mittel adult and puppy both got placed in the group, not sure how my vallhund got on as i had to go before the group.

Not going to make it to Sedgley as I moved house last friday and really need to sort it out a bit more. Will be going to hyde though so hopfully see some of you there
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >