Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by leospride View Post
Some people indeed. What annoys me most is, just because you have a bitch and a dog sniffs and gets very personal with his nose, then its yr bitches fault? Eh? How?
Like I said earlier, I would never take my girl if she was in season - mainly because I wouldn't want her to catch anything - and I know some people do but its downright annoying to be 'thought' thats what your'e doing.

this bad mannered person insisted on checking for herself

If I had been the offended party, you can bet your life I would have reported her to the breed club, no one has any right to man-handle your dog in that way
Oh Leospride. If I see you at a show I will make sure my dogs nose ain't anywhere near your bum (sorry I meant your dogs )
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 09:30 AM
No, I would not do it, yet can understand the temptation too esp if at end of season with costs being so high esp at Champ shows, x
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Only last week there was a dog playing up then you found out that he had covered a bitch the same morning.

Thats awful Megan, and how stupid of the owner!

Oh Leospride. If I see you at a show I will make sure my dogs nose ain't anywhere near your bum (sorry I meant your dogs )

Yes sometimes dogs' get the wrong scent
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by thandi View Post
I wouldnt personally show a bitch in season, as I think it is unfair to other dogs and exhibitors.
Thats the way I feel, I had one exhibitor that kept walking her bitch in full season pass my Alaskan Malamute Male but making sure the bitch never got near her dog, but it didn't work just made my dog more out going really put him up on his toes.
I just dont think its fair for the dogs or their handlers/owners
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3