Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2016, 06:52 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 4th October

Good Morning everyone, It's a cold one this morning but bright enough so cannot have everything.

Lynn, hope Beth and her OH take to heart your request for access to the drive. Is Dillon keeping well these days?

LG, so you don't fancy us girls landing ourselves on your doorstep, can't say I blame you, but there would be nothing for you to do we can look after ourselves, believe it or not.

Hope Norma is ok we haven't seen her for days and days also Nippy Jen too. You worry when you do not see your regulars.

June, Hope the girls are more settled of a night now it is turning colder.

I have a load of washing to do so must get on and get some done.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless. M.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2016, 08:09 AM

Hi all, yet another day has dawned. Bit overcast and soon the leafs will start to fall.

I read that the eurotunnel trains have had to stop running. Seems that there is the wrong kind of seaweed on the line.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2016, 08:11 AM
Barry, that is a terrible joke but the picture is beautiful. You do take some wonderful pictures. Well done.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2016, 09:02 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Nice breezy day to dry your washing Moyra.

Don't worry Gordon if we defend on your estate we will try to be as quiet as possible so as not to disturb your beauty sleep

Lovey day here now. Teazle been walked and have also been into town to pay some bills. Now a quick coffee then out to cut the edges of the lawn and then mow it later when it has dried.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Lovely morning, cold as you said Moyra. Girls all tucked up at night, apart from Zen who wants to lie outside, so every half-hour I am checking and sending her back to bed. By midnight she sometimes has got the message. She is still pretty skinny and building her up slowly but surely, do worry about her catching cold until she is a better weight with some fat on her.
Seemed to be either on the phone or checking Zen last night, last couple of weeks have been busy one way and another, hoping things will calm down for a while soon.
Can't understand why LG doesn't want to meet Zen. Surely he has a forest or two that needs taking down, she'd be ideal for this new project in Scotland. We have our own tents and girls would be delighted to meet everyone at the Convention he's holding
Bone run today, will be ringing them to make sure, am seeing the odd gap here and there in my freezers at last
I too am concerned for Nippy, not usual for her to disappear for this long
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Morning all. Breezy and sunny here today.
Popping round to Beth's for coffee in a bit, may raise the subject of the van but watched Paul get out of the van today and he cannot straighten his back.
They did leave the van on the road overnight due to Mark's sat nav going bonkers and directing him to Milton. It was a bout 10pm when he arrived home so they decided not to bother putting it on the drive as they were off to bed.

Hope bone runs go well and whatever people are up to and that all and four legged friends are well.

Nippy Jen is ok have seen her about elsewhere.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Morning all
mad morning, had to go and get my dad some statins from the Drs beings as he ran out of them on friday!!! then we went to the tip twice and there had been a bad accident on the m6 and a fatality so there was real bad traffic jams, we managed to dodge most of it though....didn't fancy being stuck in a car with my dad in a jam Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Morning all. I am around but nothing much to say. Norma is ok. She has just sent me a lovley bouquet of flowers to celebrate me being here in Lancing doing dog training for 20 years. So kind of her. Take care everyone. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2016, 10:42 AM
Brenda....doesn't matter if you don't have much to say...spout nonsense Lol, that's what i do!!! How lovely of Norma to do that, i got a lovely book on staffies from her.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
to celebrate me being here in Lancing doing dog training for 20 years.
Well done Brenda that's quite an achievement If you think about it one can say for sure you've helped not just the dogs but the humans as well. Without you there would be many more sad stories of mis-matched dogs and people.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >