Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 04:34 PM
We were there today.

My two didn't get anything Riley was awful and the less said about him the better But Meg was lovely as usual! I think they're just not the typ[e of labs the judges are looking for maybe. They seem a lot taller with a lot longer legs than the other puppies.. And slimmer!

No more champ shows with Riley after the one we're entered in next week. He's looking really strange at the moment as he's growing. Maybe we'll try him again in a few months!

Was a nice show today though! Everyone seemed a lot friendlier!
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Glad you had a nice day Jessica! ...you'll be a 'face' before you know it
Many pups go through a 'funny looking' stage...and some look worse than others! My first elkhound was the uggliest yougster going!!! We didn't beat a single dog in every puppy and jnr class he did! However at 18 months old he started to improve and although hes no world beater he has his fans...and 2 RCC's!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Well done and congratulations on your win, we didnt end up going got 2 bitches in season at the moment and I'm crawling the walls, along with my males just hoping all is well for Darlington now.lol

Mo
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Yes don't worry if it takes time! Polo was the ugliest Dalmatian I have ever known when he was a puppy, came last every time until he was just out of junior, then started to win and got a RCC! He has added a Green Star (Major) with BOB since moving here, having had 3 years out of the ring.
They say the late developers end up better and stay better for longer than the "whizz kids" that burn out at 3. If you get a Champion at 2 years old, what do you do then?????

Enjoy!

Gill
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3