Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 09:48 AM

thursday at crufts

well, we got stuck on the m42 for 3 hours on the way there, and it took us over 2 hours to get out of the car park on the way out, but apart from that we had a great day. spent far to much loot (do it every year lol). bumped into Victoria Stillwell, didnt have time to stop and chat tho lol. we watched the husky judging, loved the BOB winner, saw some fab mals but i met the greenland dogs for the first time and absolutely fell in love with a big ol' bear of a boy who insisted on giving me his huge paw over and over lol, what gorgeous dogs, so nice in character and looks. got lots of doggy stuff, but spent 12 quid on a cappuchino mug with a wolf head fo a handle, dont think i dare use it to drink from lol. had a great day out
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2006, 09:54 AM
im going sunday,2 hrs getting out of the carpark ,oh not the most patient of men,cant wait to spend ,glad you had a good day,watched it on tv,some beautiful dogs there,fell in love with the estrela mountain dog,no room here though
mackleback
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Sounds like a great day!! Well...not the stuck in traffic bit. We watched it on telly last night. And i am head over heels in love with the Newfie!! :smt007 And the St Bernard was gorgeous too....always had a soft spot for them.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by sutty
bumped into Victoria Stillwell, didnt have time to stop and chat tho lol.
You didnt have time to stop or chat or she didnt? Lol
Glad you had a good day! Am having withdrawl symptoms this is the first year for four years that Im not going. But you never know next year could be there showing Loki, (havent decided if we're going to show him or not yet waiting to see how he turns out.) Think I may just have to go whether im showing him or not next year havent been just as a spectator yet!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Sounds like you had a great day
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Glad you enjoyed your day
Sal
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 10:11 AM
i wanted to watch it on the tele but got back too late, what should have taken around 2 hours to get back took us 5, there was so much to see and not enough time
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 11:04 AM
get it right sue it took us two hours to get out of the car park and another hour to do the next two miles.getting there wasnt much better long traffic jams.would definatly recommend anyone going next couple of days , set of early and make sure youve got drinks in rhe car[lol and a porta potty]
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by juliekelham
get it right sue it took us two hours to get out of the car park and another hour to do the next two miles.getting there wasnt much better long traffic jams.would definatly recommend anyone going next couple of days , set of early and make sure youve got drinks in rhe car[lol and a porta potty]
Lol
The traffic's usually pretty bad around there anyway,when my hubby was working in the midlands they always got stuck in traffic around there but it was worse when crufts was on.
Sal
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2006, 11:10 AM
I was in doggie heaven at Crufts yesterday, it was FANTASTIC

Met some wonderful dogs, one of my favourites was a St Bernard called Comet, he was sooooo adorable, another one of my favs was a little Tibetan Spaniel (I think) called George in Discover Dogs who when I said 'Hello George', he would **** his head from side to side, he was sooo adorable and gave lovely doggie kisses

Some booteeeful Rotties there too, I also fell in love with a Landseer Newfie and the list goes on and on and on
Im looking forward to going on Sunday for the Gundogs and watching BIS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >