Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benson & Tilly
New Member!
Male 

17-02-2016, 11:04 AM

Fireworks -- FAB Campaign Group

Could owners please be aware of this campaign group that are fighting for the cause of restricting the use of fire works that cause so much problems to many of out pets not just dogs.
They have a petition ongoing to get 100 000 signatures so the subject can be brought up in Parliament and are well short of their target with only a short time left to reach their target.
Please have a read and sign the petition if you haven't done so and spread the word it would be much appreciated.

Their [a social network] page can be found here

[link removed]

The Petition itself can be found here

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/109702

Thank you from Benson and Tilly, two staffies that cant stand fireworks.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2016, 06:17 PM
I have signed.
There was a huge display here a couple of nights ago. Pepsi isn't bothered by fireworks but I got into an enormous row on a social media site about the use of fireworks.
I am now off to post this link there!!!
Benson & Tilly
New Member!
Male 

19-02-2016, 08:17 AM
Thank you so much for signing. It will cause uproar towards many we know that but they are non pet owners and do not realise the things some pets and their owners are having to go through. Its heart breaking watching my own dogs suffer when I cannot do anything to help them apart from giving them a sedation drug which I am not happy about giving, but it is my only option.
There are other reasons including including human fear (ex military) and wildlife this is directed at as well so the more it gets shared around the better it is for the campaign and I cant thank you enough for doing so.

Many thanks from,
Paul; owner of Benson and Tilly.
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Signed on the Gov. site.
Benson & Tilly
New Member!
Male 

19-02-2016, 04:35 PM
Thank you CaroleC
Benson & Tilly
New Member!
Male 

19-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Seeing as this forum has removed the link to the [a social network] group if you do want to look at the group on [a social network] and there are some interesting facts on there please sign into your [a social network] account if you have one that is and search for a group under the following name.

Fireworks -- FAB Campaign Group

Paul...... Benson & Tillys owner.