Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, April 22

Good Morning everyone, not so nice out there this morning and it certainly feels colder.

So glad Mr Fritz is ok and coming along nicely, had to laugh at Bumblesnout she's a lass and a half. You have your hands full there Norma.

June, it is sad when your dogs get old, hopefully they will both keep going for a good while yet, just slowing down a bit. Sure Zen keeps them on their toes.

Griff, you are lethal with a knife lass, you should take more care.

Lynn, hope Dillon hasn't put his leg back by over doing things.

Shall be glad to get this scan over this afternoon hate anything so personal. What some of us women have to put up with.

Have a good day everyone, even though the weather doesn't promise to be so good. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 07:26 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Birrrrr lot colder as you say Moyra be thinking of you this afternoon hope all goes well
Griff hope the fingers on the mend no more hacking bits off
Lynn hope Dillon's ok after his mad dash session yesterday
Sue LG Brenda Mandy Losos guessing you all will be very busy as usual
Tw hope Zen hasn't rendered the kennel into kindling lol hugs to all the norties
Same old same old today unless anything exciting turns up ��
Better get on
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2016, 07:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Good luck Moyra this afternoon.
Dillon's leg seems no worse than before after his mad two minutes yesterday.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 07:40 AM
Morning each and everyone. June it is one three times a day for a couple of days when she is at her worse and then as and when she needs them. The body recognises the treatment and keeps on working. Have a good day everyone. My tablet is still hit and miss so that is why I am absent at times from posting. I can still read them though but use the computer to post stuff. ta ta.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 08:03 AM
Good morning

Hope all goes well this afternoon Moyra will be thinking of you.

Pleased Dillon's leg seems to be no worse Lynn

Have a good day Norm and hope Bumblesnout hasn't thought up any more naughty things. I used to have child locks on fridge and cupboards to stop one of mine opening them and also had to change the door handles

Good morning Brenda hope you are keeping well.

Dull here this morning but although a little cooler not too bad. Out to finish the garden this morning and then will have to think of things to do over the weekend Just made us both a coffee and silly like I put sugar in mine too

Have a good day and stay safe
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-04-2016, 08:09 AM
Question for you all

If in the Northern hemisphere a compass needle points to the north pole, which way does it point in the southern hemisphere?

Oh and I do know the answer
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 08:15 AM
Morning all.
Good luck this afternoon Moyra, I know just how you are feeling, I hate anything like that too
Wet and miserable here. So much to do in the garden, just no chance of doing it.

Did anyone watch The Queen at 90 last night? Who was the lady watching a lot of the videos and commenting on them? I think she was called Sarah?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 08:30 AM
Ok my friend Google tells me it was Lady Sarah Chatto (nee Armstrong Jones) Princess Margarets daughter.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Morning all
Moyra, very best of luck to you this afternoon, think of a good memory and it will soon all be over...mind you the nurse will be nattering to you anyway!
Hoping Dillon leg isn't too bad today
Norma, i will be an awful lot more careful, it is o.k today..just throbbing and of course i keep hitting it Lol
I missed the program on the queen..not really my thing anyway but i was off out discussing courgettes and dogs and a fella was trying to get me to drink Sambucca Lol...i did decline!
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Good luck with the scan Moyra
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >