Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2016, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, April 1

Good morning everyone, pinch and a punch etc, don't go falling for any Fools day jokes.

Mandy, Tramadol are ok once you get used to them but by then it is too late and you are hooked on them. I take ibuprofen now even though I am not supposed to because of my kidneys. Hope you feel better later.

Your little Zen June, what a monkey she is, but very endearing.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today. No show from Harvey or LG lately hope both are ok.

Norma, hope you and Mr Fritz are ok and 1cd hope you are also ok.

Lynn glad you had a good trip out with Tracey yesterday, it's a shame about her and Mark.

Nippy Jen, hope you and Brian are ok, take care.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2016, 07:15 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow. Lovely sunny day here again today.

Trying not to fall for any April fools jokes Moyra.
Yes it is a shame about Mark and Tracey makes me quite sad, but hey ho it is what it is now.

We are thinking of going out today but not sure where. Dillon will have his usual walk but will stay at home today his leg was quite bad last night he did a lot of running up and down the garden yesterday Gorden said while they were out there gardening. It's better this morning but needs a bit more resting I think.

Hope everyone is and all doglets are well today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2016, 07:27 AM
Morning all, Moyra a punch and a kick for being so quick
Looks like a nice day again, must get in the garden today, there is so much to do
Hope everyone is well, speak later xx
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-04-2016, 07:46 AM
I thought that pulling the shell off my racing snail would help it move faster. If anything it became more sluggish.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2016, 08:13 AM
OMG Tumbleweed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morning all, hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing...today i will be............waiting in for the courier, the catheter saga continues, waited yesterday...nothing, called them up again twice....eventually got a call back, and apparently the courier was still off so no one knows exactly where my parcel is, they have sent out another parcel and they said if i call after 10 they would tell me what time of day my delivery is likely to be....hopefully today they will turn up
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2016, 08:24 AM
Griff,is there anyone you can complain to, this could quite literally be life threatening, I've heard of Pass the Parcel as a party game, never in real life. They need to get their act together and do what they have been paid to do, and it is their JOB after all.
LG was off to mingle with the rellies in darkest Wales wasn't he, would have thought he would be back by now, maybe he likes it there after all.
Hoping Harvey is OK and Casey is making good progress.
Poor Dillon, he is in the wars yet again, he'll settle down and have a sleep if you do go out Lynn, and it may take the strain off the leg.
Are you OK now Nippy, you're very quiet at the moment, hoping the bruises have healed and you're more mobile.
Moyra, have a nice day today, its a nice forecast for here at any rate. Get out on Blue and take Amber a bit further afield maybe
Got girls all sorted and tidied up and will get them out once they've had over an hour to digest breakfast. The car journey and run around the field is working at the moment, bit of a scary moment when a load of people all with little dogs milling around them came onto the park yesterday, had Kesh on a line, called Mabs to me and persuaded Zen she needed to come to me as well, put leads on and hooked them over the railings, and the people passed by and went up into the woods, so disaster averted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2016, 09:01 AM
i don't know who i would complain to TW...the problem is with fed ex, i am lucky that i don't have to do it every day, as you say it could be life threatening, if you run out i don't know what you would do...my dad was helpful, suggested a straw Lol. Oh, they were good girls weren't they...hope you have another lovely walk today too
quite bright here today, i had mine to the river yesterday...not for swimming but a potter, it was deags first time there too...she wasn't that interested, just wanted her ball Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Could you contact someone at FedEx,preferably send an email to their MD England. It really isn't good enough and they need a rocket up their @rse
Missing the river here, there is still an extra truck up at the sub station, so hoping that means something is happening, but not holding my breath
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2016, 09:10 AM
Good morning

Hopefully y ou will be out on blue today Moyra having a nice good walk for Amber

Hope Dillon's leg improves today Lynn and you find somewhere nice to go.

Good that the girls are out having a good run and hopefully the river will too be yours again June

Hello Nippy hope you and Brian are keeping well and you are now over your fan.

Hope you parcel arrives Griff but these couriers always have an excuse which is not good enough.

Hope yu pain is easier today Mandy

Lovely here today. Had a nice walk and met no-one - bliss. Hoping you are feeling sorry for me having to live with all these bad jokes Off for a potter round the garden and then early lunch as friend coming this afternoon

Hope all that were feeling poorly, both two and four legged, are now well on the mend.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Sue...truly, you do have my deepest sympathy Lol
TW, i hope you get your river back soon
nipped to town...it is my cousins 21st sometime soon and i also neede da card for the trainer as it is her 1st anniversary of taking over the class, saw my mum and her mates, then came home, some bloke got on the bus and was effing and binding at the driver...refusing to sit down etc, when he started swearing i said "oi, no need for the language" there were a lot of older ladies about...with that he come right up into my face and started on me...wellll he obviously isn't used to a woman standing up to him Lol was hilarious, just told him to sit down, shut up or i would throw him through the window Lol...he walked up the bus effing at me so i just turned round dead polite and said thankyou and double back at you Lol. One of the old ladies told me that he had been swearing and threatening her at the bus stop...vile little human being, the bus driver was ever so appreciative of me standing up for him.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >