Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-05-2006, 09:31 PM

Rebecca and Lyndsay - Border Collies

Rebecca - 12

Lyndsay - 12

Rebbeca & Lyndsay are two collie friends who have come to Wiccaweys after their elderly owner was evicted from his home.

They are both lovely older ladies, very sweet and gentle and so easy to have around. They like to be together. They still enjoy gentle walks.

Rebecca is 14, and Lyndsay is 12.

Rebecca & Lyndsay would like a loving home where they can stay together, be loved and live out their retirement years.

If you feel you can offer Rebecca and Lyndsay the homes they deserve, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 09:33 PM
aww blesss them if i had the room i would take them they are =both so gorgeous and i agree they should be rehomed together i hope they do
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-06-2006, 02:24 PM
These are lovely girls, unfortunately Becca had to have her eye removed last week as it had ulcerated and could not be saved. They are lovely girls and whilst they are still looking for homes we think they will be long term residents for as long as they have. We do not have high hopes of them finding a home.

They are welcome to share my dinner every night for as long as they like.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Aww gorgeous, i wish i had a bigger house!!!
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Unfortunately we had to let Lyndsay make the journey over the Rainbow Bridge last week. She had a visit to the vet as she had not been her usual cheery self and Auntie Jackie our vet told us that unfortunately her liver and kidneys could not cope any more.

Lyndsay was a lovely girl and although we only knew her for a month or so she will be sadly missed.

Run free little girl.

In light of this Becca will be staying on as a permanent resident of Wiccaweys as we felt it was unfair to cause her any more upset.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Oh how sad.Run free lovely Lyndsay.
Closed Thread