Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 02:04 PM
Afternoon all,
I'm popping on before I get ready work, horrible day here, not stopped raining so a sulky Rosie today
I'm not feeling like work today, I'll be ok when I get there lol
Will pop in when ive done today
Hope everyone 2 & 4 legged is ok
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 02:11 PM
well Mandy, hope your shift goes really quickly!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Hope it goes quickly too; once at work its never too bad.

Okay people a suggestion or too please looking for a short uk break with a friend in June as insurance to fly is to much following my op. So suggestions please;
Criteria UK/Wales Coastal nice seaside town, a harbour or town centre/seafront and not too hilly. Thanks
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 03:28 PM
My mum and dad go to st Ives a lot...like they will be going back for the third time this year at the end of next month!! I don't know if its hilly...i can ask though...mum and dad go away a lot for weekends in the UK so I am sure they will have loads of suggestions for you
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Have a look at welcome cottages or holiday lettings.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Not been an altogether bad day for us. Out walking for an hour before 07:00. Then of to hospital for a 09:00 appointment with the oncologist. It's normally about an hour each way but we allow a bit longer. Today it was horrendous. Rain, Monday morning rush hour traffic on the M1/M25 route. No spaces in the hospital car park - nothing new there - the parking pay station swallowe three quid but only gave out a one hour ticket.

We were late. Despite our best efforts. The NHS computer virus worked in our favour. Everything was running late. Bit of a shambles. We were in and out within our alloted parking time limit. The oncologist apologised for our appointment being delayed. I couldn't bring myself to tell him that we were late getting there.

Max was a good boy. Understands that it was one of those times he couldn't go. He just lies there, gives you that tear-jerker look, and waits for our return.

And you just couldn't buy that welcome home......
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2017, 06:40 PM
Hardly stopped raining today and decided to have a look around B&M whilst I was out for LPG to fill the car up and walked from B&M carpark into Bolton for more CB oil for Cariad. I had 180 mins free parking at B&M so decided to take advantage of it rather than risk another ticket for paying for my time!!
This morning I had to take loads of sopping shavings out and tonight the same, I have used 3/4 of a bale of shavings today, this stuff soaks it up like blotting paper,if it carries on like this I will have used the whole months supply in 2 weeks, most of it over this week. So when I get down to 1 bale I'll ring up and find out if they have the better stuff, if not then I know where to go for some now. Just hope they let me come over and collect myself.
When I used to travel from Plymouth to Manchester there was a lovely looking place the train went through, called Dawlish, always meant to go there, but things went wrong and of course I never went.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 06:46 PM
dawlish perfect thank you.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 09:03 PM
Hey you guys
Had a little break,so thought I'd pop on see how everyone isHope all is ok...Was thinking of you TW.
((Hugs)) to Amber,hope she's feeling better xx
Oh,haven't been on since my mini break with my sisWe had a ball,gorgeous little village.Thatched cottages,pub that also sold bread and milkNo local shop,it was adorableDid manage to hit a shopping centre though,was getting withdrawal symptoms
All good hereBusy bee,final preparations are underway with the outdoor play area,it looks fab.Waiting on the artificial grass to arrive,the weekend should do it
Love this time of night,can put my feet up,have a Lacey cuddle and enjoy a cuppa
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2