Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

26-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Aw he is a wee beauty! So cute!

Lovely pics - although I couldn't see the 2nd one!
DavidC
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw he is a wee beauty! So cute!

Lovely pics - although I couldn't see the 2nd one!
I can't remember which it is, I must've changed it on Flickr, but here's a link to the full Marco set of pics.
DavidC
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by cacoll View Post
Hi David, just looking through some old threads on here and came across your Marco I've got a 17 week old PWD who is also called Marco (named after Marco Simoncelli the MotoGP rider).
What are the odds of someone naming such an uncommon dog the same name, and for the same reason!? I suppose there is a resemblance... lol

For anyone who doesn't know who he is and wonders why.

Close enough? by David.Coleman, on Flickr

Hi Christina, I live in West Lancs near Ormskirk. Such a shame for Marco being attacked like that, poor boy - I'm glad that the training and the behaviourist are helping, hopefully he'll come out the other end being much happier around others, so sad that these horrific things happen and leave them so scared.
Hopefully. He used to live in a house full of dogs, as we only get him when he was already a year old. He's an ex show dog, so he's used to be fine with other dogs, we're working on it.

Our Marco is gorgeous beyond words and is doing really well, if you do a search for my name on here there are loads of photos. I was so nervous when we got him as we had lost our 5 month old PWD the week before to a virus but getting him was the best thing we did.

He's doing really well at puppy class, training is going well, just need to calm him with the nipping - he's not a chewer and hasn't ruined anything at all, in fact he's never marked a toy yet but boy will he dig and eat grass and find stones, I seem to spend half of my life checking what's in his mouth. We are about to start looking at getting half the garden paved and the other half decked to make life easier (& safer), we'd been planning to do it anyway but are bringing it forward to be on the safe side.

Give Marco a big hug from me, Cath xx
He is gorgeous, sadly we missed out on Marco being a puppy. Which also meant we missed out on the opportunity to train him early. He can be very obstinate.

Yes we've just been to the MotoGP - bought Marco a Simoncelli towel for on his cage at night, couldn't resist it
Are you going to Silverstone? We're hoping to, so if you see someone walking around in a #58 TShirt say hi, there's aren't many so it might be me.

You're right they do look similar - which breeder did you get Marco from? We got Marco from Majesixs in Cheshire.
We got him from Rysalka, not that I would recommend said breeder though.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 12:47 PM
absolutely gorgeous
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
What are the odds of someone naming such an uncommon dog the same name, and for the same reason!? I suppose there is a resemblance... lol

For anyone who doesn't know who he is and wonders why.

Close enough? by David.Coleman, on Flickr

Hopefully. He used to live in a house full of dogs, as we only get him when he was already a year old. He's an ex show dog, so he's used to be fine with other dogs, we're working on it.

He is gorgeous, sadly we missed out on Marco being a puppy. Which also meant we missed out on the opportunity to train him early. He can be very obstinate.

Are you going to Silverstone? We're hoping to, so if you see someone walking around in a #58 TShirt say hi, there's aren't many so it might be me.

We got him from Rysalka, not that I would recommend said breeder though.

No sadly we're not going to Silverstone, only leave Prague tomorrow - Brno was excellent and I went to Assen earlier this year that was extra special as Rossi won - fabulous it was

Yes it was the likeness to Simo that we went for too, I was saying to my hubby earlier that it's mad we both called him the same name after the same person, got to love Simoncelli bless him.

Enjoy Silverstone
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Hope you're having a great day at Silverstone, so very jealous
Couple of photos of Marco's crate with his new Simoncelli towel for a cover...

Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-09-2013, 02:52 PM
WOW!! What a great looking boy!
DavidC
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Hope you're having a great day at Silverstone, so very jealous
Couple of photos of Marco's crate with his new Simoncelli towel for a cover...
We never actually ended up going, but it was a great one to watch on TV nonetheless.

That is brilliant. It reminds me that we need to try our Marco with the free bandana/neckerchief that they gave to me. hehe
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Almost spooky! Two PWDs Lancs and Notts and both named Marco for the same reason and came together on Dogsey!

I can see the resemblance (it's mainly the hair!)
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4