View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Feeling really rough now. Looks like it is going to pour down with rain in a while. I took amber out with blue earlier for a good run round but she will still want her short walk which I shall have to get her out on before it does rain. Had Steve replace my plastic coated greenhouse for me. It is not so good as the one which has just gone home though so I doubt it will last as long.
Right must go before it pours down, be back later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Very quiet on here this afternoon. I am about to pull the plug on this machine so have a good evening everyone, hope you are all ok. Take care, Good Evening, night night. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Good afternoon

Your poor family Nippy. Hope your son is k and that Brian's back recovers quickly

Enjoy your day decorating Meg and Eileen

Sorry you are feeling poorly again Moyra. Hopefully having a good rest ronightr will have you feeling better tomorrow.

Hope you and your OH are soon better Gill.

Hellow to anyone else I have missed.

Today have done the monthly food shop, ordered two panes of toughened glass for the greenhouse, they just shattered as OH went to pick them up. Rest of the glass is now installed, lawn cut at the top end of the garden and we have also been out for a quick bite to eat. Now going to take it easy for the evening.

Stay safe
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Is everyone fell out?
I've had enough,can't do anymore!!Just stopped this second,need food and a coffee urgently So proud of myself though,painter couldn't do a better job
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Been busy on the phone and other things today, not stopped, but watched Corrie and had liver, onions and mash for tea with a choc ad nut cornetto (Iceland one) for afters, about to have a cup of tea, fire is lit, washer is on and finished and not flooded me out - today at least
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Leah is making her mama beans on toast Such a sweetie,must be looking something
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Hi all
Got a cuppa, thought I'd catch up on here to find it's been very quiet this afternoon hope everyone is ok.
Noticed Eileen has finished painting
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-03-2015, 11:24 PM
Evening Mandy - Eileen is probably watching her paint dry. Which should be marginally more interesting than this thread tonight!
Off to bed now - see you all tomorrow!Goodnight!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2015, 11:27 PM
Hi Mandy, had a bit of a day of it, then was on the phone in between Corrie's, started watching the programme about the Mafia, and my eyes were just closing. Decided to get girly brekkies ready and have a soak as got an early start tomorrow. Popped out to Asda because I really fancied chocolate chip muffins for supper, this was about 4'sh, may be a bit later, on the way back who should I see but the Silly Man STILL walking with the dog trailing waaay behind with lead totally unravelled, and I actually stopped and was on my way to getting out of the car and jumping on his head, but realised it was a pointless exercise as the man is past any realisation of what he is doing. So I came home and. Simmered on it. Massively busy week for me this week but at some point I will be meeting up with him with Cariad and Lona walking onlead, at which time it will race towards us, pulling him over backwards and with any luck his arms will be pulled out of his sockets
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3