register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Watched Dr Thorne, the ending was a happy one of course, checked girls a few times. Mabs and Zen were out first time, then Zen on her own, checked another 3 times and no one out, has to be a record. Got girls brekkie done, had a soak and am in bed, feel totally whacked for some reason or other.
Mine calm down round about 3, Griff, till then life is a nightmare. It's very unsettling that Zen has reached 9 months, coming up 10 months actually, and shes pretty good
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Sorry Griff - can't do with Guy Martin - something about the eyes, he looks as daft as a bucket of frog droppings!
Have spent the evening watching The Night Manager, which I have watched from the begining and I find it very good, followed this with watching the last episode of Doctor Thorne on plus 1. Must admit that it takes abit of getting used to, Tom Hollander who plays Dr Thorne in one of them plays an evil gay killer called Corky, in the preceding programme. From psycho to country doctor in one easy jump! lol !
Just finishing the terrible two's with Scout but have now got the joy of Tess starting them as she is two in April. Doesn't look like Scout (Danger Curls) will be going to live with my friend in the village. Despite many, many visits, walks and so on, she just can't cope with her. The little monster is just too much for her to handle. Even though she is besotted with her the little devil just won't behave at all for her. Perhaps it's a case of her being a one person dog, for she causes me very little bother now she's grown up a bit, but there is a lot less to tempt her out my way (apart from trying to murder the wildlife) than there is in the village. There again she might just not want to leave and be playing up accordingly. Or perhaps that's me anthropomorphising. lol !
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 11:52 PM
The last time Rosie ran like that she got stuck in the allotments at top of our street luckily it was night time so no one working in them, otherwise they may have been quite angry.
When I take Rosie out in the morning she will be staying on lead, that's what I did last time, she learns then -for a while she's generally really good and good at coming back when called, occasionally throws a deaf un for a minute.
Get some sleep , hopefully a quiet night for you. With the girls.
Griff that Guy Martin thing was great, I really enjoyed it.
I'm off to bed, surprised I've stayed awake this long, got up at 4 to watch F1
Night all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2016, 11:55 PM
She knows where she is best off LG, sad your friend couldn't cope with her little ways, she may come good yet you know. Tess sounds too good natured to even consider the Terrible Two's
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Hi LG
Glad you found out now the the lady can't cope with little danger curls rather than she move out to have to come back. You'd miss her if she left you anyway
I've got the night manager recorded, will watch it tomorrow
Right good night all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2016, 12:13 AM
Well LG....danger curls has made up her mind...she wants to stay put!!! Hopefully there will be a 4legged friend round the corner for your friend. Do you know I couldn't get into the night manager but I did find it amusing to see tom Hollander on both sides at once lol
TW, kota got me, one minute I was about to top myself, the next she switched to a pretty well behaved dog...I am sure she will break again lol
Mandy, I can remember my diez getting into someone's garden through the hedge...I was nearly crying as I had no idea how to get her out, she went in with her squeaky and then there was a man shouting, she came out..no squeaky, I apologized to the man and asked if I could have her squeaky back and he was very very rude and said no..I turned the air blue.. All the dogs used to get in his garden as he threw food out...like huge blocks of cheese, his garden backs on to the fields with no secure fence and a gappy hedge..I always popped her on lead round that bit and I give it a wide birth with this pair
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-03-2016, 12:34 AM
June - As you say, Tess is very good natured, but, she is unbelievably smart and is sneaky beyond! So there is no sign of outward rebellion, just a long list of mysterious happenings, which if you keep a close eye on them all you soon get to realise that she is at the root of it. Things like stealing a sandwich from the kitchens and eating it in Fagin's bed (leaving crumbs and crusts in the process) I'd watched this through the half open door and on finishing she got up and went back to her own bed! "Evil Genius" syndrome in dogs! lol !
Off to bed for me now, sleep tight all, see you tomorrow. G.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3