Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2006, 08:54 PM

HELP......Tattoo

Hello all, I need help!

Have got two tattoos already, one on shoulder and one at bottom of my leg but want to get another one on the bottom of my spine, but my dilemma is that i'm not the thinnest of people and am in process of trying to loose some weight (have been for years!!! ) and was wondering whether anyone knows whether having a tattoo in this particular spot and then lossing weight will make any difference to the look of the tattoo????

Cheers in advance!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 08:57 PM
ooh im not sure hope someone gives you the answer your looking for what are you going to have
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2006, 09:01 PM
thanks! have been thinking about it for a while and have decided to get something with butterflies, becuase i'm getting it to remind me of a little boy i worked with who died when he was only 4 months old, so its my reminder that life is too short, so enjoy it
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lolo
thanks! have been thinking about it for a while and have decided to get something with butterflies, becuase i'm getting it to remind me of a little boy i worked with who died when he was only 4 months old, so its my reminder that life is too short, so enjoy it
I cant help you on your question,but your reason for having it done brought a lump to my throat-well done!!!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 09:04 PM
I'm not too sure Lolo. I would imagine that as the skin shrinks back as you loose weight, the tattoo would do the same.
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
I'm not too sure Lolo. I would imagine that as the skin shrinks back as you loose weight, the tattoo would do the same.
thats what i thought, so i've been trying to see how much excess fat there is there by pinching myself but there doesn't seem to be a lot there, bones quite close to the skin! why sin't it like that everywhere!!!!!
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Hi

Ive got a tattoo on the bottom of my spine, actually its half way up my spine i cant comment on what will happen to the tattoo if you lose weight but i can tell you ive got 2 tattoos and the one on my back was absolute agony but it did take 2 hours. Ill post some pics of it if you`d like to see it.
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2006, 09:40 PM
yeah that'd be great, as for pain, the one of the bottom of my leg is on the front where it meets my ankle and that was painful cos its close to the bone, but the problem is my last one was two/three years ago and think i've blanked out exactly how much pain it was and just like it! so i think i'll probably cry!!!
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Here you go lolo,
Ive got another one with my kids names on my arm and i didnt think that hurt at all, but this one killed. I thought i`d be different. Most people have a little tattoo as there first one incase it really hurts well i thought i`d have a big so if it hurt too much to go back and have another one, at least i had a big one. I know, im strange

Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2006, 09:59 PM
wow its ace, different from other cross tattoos that i've seen. I got my guadian angel one on my shoulder first nad it didn't hurt that much, just burnt! the one on my back does scare me at the thought of the pain!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >