View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2016, 09:37 PM
i didn't know what she looked like"really" until my aunty asked if i had seen...i said no and she said her kids had sent her a link and she told me what to look up.
Hahahaha poor old Zen...i am sure she has her reasons...quite what, well who knows but i am sure it makes perfect sense to her Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Griff you can't just live on crisps and cheese sandwiches Please look after yourself.

Naughty Zen no doubt she will settle in bed soon.

Please Lauryn is enjoying her work experience.

Well I am sitting here waiting for son to come. So far two trains have been cancelled and the next is at 22.42 so it will be nearly midnight before he gets here If that is cancelled will see him tomorrow sometime. The train service don't care about their passengers just cancel as you wish. Mind you he should have thought of leaving earlier than eight o'clock and he has said he doesn't really have anywhere to sleep as everything from the bedroom, kitchen and bathroom is in the remaining room i.e. the lounge.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww how lovely Besoeker, i never had a dog growing up...i was told my dad was allergic, turns out it is only long coated dogs and cats that bother him!! if only we had known there would have been a couple of rescue dogs hanging about here for sure!! i think it is terrific when children and dogs have a bond
Thank you griff.
A shame that you didn't have a dog growing up.

We get those grandchildren just a few times a year. Sometimes for an overnight and sometimes for a week.
But you are right. They have bonded. When they are here, Max sleeps outside their bedroom door.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Sue, am hoping you get your son back at some point tonight.
Checked Zen and she is still in the 'hallway' of the little kennel and hasn't moved, can see her back end and looks like she is now asleep. No idea why she has put herself there when she is usually tucked up with her nana and one or two of the others. Her mum is in the little one tonight though, and Kesh is in the big house instead,maybe thats something to do with it, but Zen usually doesn't bother where her mum is.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Lol Sue, I am doing o.k...honest. Shame about your son, that is something my brother would do...leave it until late and it all go pear shaped
Well TW.....at least she is asleep
Besoeker, how lovely they all get on
If I vanish....i have fallen asleep lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2016, 10:48 PM
Going to get girls breakfasts ready and go for a soak, will check in later to see if anyone's awake
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5