View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 06:59 AM
I love going out about 5am or whenever it's light . There is nobody about and I see lots of wildlife
collies4ever
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-07-2009, 10:40 AM
First thing in the morning is the time I like to walk the dogs. Quite with hardly anyone else around. Too risky walking them by myself later at night.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 10:58 AM
at night, especially when its raining
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Hi,

I love to walk mine either when it's relatively warm (not too hot for them though) and sunny early morning in the middle of summer. It's just as everyone and everything is wakin gup and there's enough time before taking Oscar to school for him to run about in the park with the dogs for half an hour or so.

They get their second walk usually int he afternoon on my own or early evening with Oscar. This walk seems to be much harder work though.

The best waslk is when my MOm can pick up Oscar fom school and I meet him outside the gate with at least 2 out of the 4 dogs. Most of the other kids love to see the dogs. There's one little girl in Oscar's class (reception) who went righ tup to Zane the first time I took him and said "open wide doggy" as she put her arm inside his mouth. He licked her to pieces after that.

Weekend walks in the park either after it's been raining or just befoire it starts to rain is good too - not least because there's no time limit.

Laura xx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3