Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 05:50 AM

Good morning Dogsey Daily thread Monday

A soft quiet day here in the Irish mountains.. All are fed and sorted... Lat night was interesting as Sweetpea decided to come upstairs for the first time, scavenging of course.. My big boy lay abed watching.. amuses me as they are so like people but more honest.. Very quiet day as market tomorrow; forecast not good but we shall see.... Just emailed the Cathedral; dratted folk have started locking the gates between masses as people are parking and blocking eg funerals. Cannot walk that far.. they need a watchdog! I do have a disabled badge.. ah well! But I love that place in the quiet hours when it is dim and holy... Glad you like the hats and hoping others do...Ladybirds today and a gentle time. Landlord is so scared of losing a good tenant he respects privacy so blissfully quiet now.. Have a grand Monday...
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 07:15 AM
Good morning Rosebud and all to follow. Quite a pleasant morning here, have walked and watered Amber. I have washing on clothes horse from yesterday when it rained so I think I best get that out on the line first. Loved your little hats Rose, you didn't say whether you received the woollen scarves I sent you. I do hope you have.

Griff, do hope you are feeling better today and on the mend and you too June with your poor back.

Have a lovely day everyone, God bless and keep safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2015, 07:28 AM
Morning Rose and Moyra. Glad things are quieter now Rose.
Hope you get the washing dry today Moyra.

We are taking Dillon to Welney this morning for a walk along the river bank we can go down to the flat area and he can paddle. He was a such a good boy when Michael and Margaret were here just laid by the table quietly. I will dry off his paw and spray with colloidal silver and wound powder dabbed on when we get back. It is healing now the wound powder seems to be doing the best job.
Hoping he is as well behaved next weekend when the family visit it will be a houseful.

Have a nice day everyone and hope all feeling unwell and achy feel better soon.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 08:03 AM
Good morning

Pleased that it is now quite where yu are Rosebud

Hope the weather stays dry and you get the washing done Moyra

Enjoy your walk with Dillon and Grden Lynn.

Hope you are feeling better today Griff and June

Lovely and sunny here. Teazle walked and now having a coffee. Son off home this morning so have given him a birthday breakfast as it is his birthday today. Must cut the grass later as it is now quite long and no rain is forecast

Hqve a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2015, 09:05 AM
Lovely morning here, everyone sorted out and tidied up, have come back to bed for an hour with my breakfast as trying to be as comatose as possible, it does work, but the jobs pile up, so then I have to decide which jobs are desperate. Am fed up of unironed sheets, so decided that I am going to iron some sheets in the next week,just changed my bed, maybe if I do one or two items a day I will end up with clean ironed t shirts and bedding.
The bloke next door who totally ignores me, has taken the fence panels down on my side, and is painting them, I did my side earlier in the year and maybe I've shamed him into it, wish he was nicer because if he had taken them out for me (I painted them in situ) then I would have painted them both sides, but thats people isn't it. I didn't think he was in this morning as can't see his car, so waltzed out into the garden to water the plants on the decking under the porch area, and the hanging basket, and got a surprise to see him.
Happy Birthday to your son, Sue. 21 again eh
Hope everythings OK with you Moyra and you're better than you were.
Thank goodness Dillon is healing up now and you can get out and about again, Lynn
Got some piccies over the weekend of the 2 sisters, Tala and Tanika, who are in Norfolk, with their winnings from a local show, they just about cleaned up.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi All, Lovely and sunny here. Have done all that needs doing and typed out the problem list for the next puppy course that starts in September. At the moment no-one seems to have any. Hope everyone feels better soon. June those sheets always go flat once they are on the bed. Can't be bothered to iron them. lol!! Have a good day all.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi All, Lovely and sunny here. Have done all that needs doing and typed out the problem list for the next puppy course that starts in September. At the moment no-one seems to have any. Hope everyone feels better soon. June those sheets always go flat once they are on the bed. Can't be bothered to iron them. lol!! Have a good day all.
Have not ironed anything in many years.. I bought a cheap new iron and it has never been out of the box.. thanks everyone re the hats..All fine re the landlord but the crowbanger is still at it. ah well! If the weather were good it would be worse..Moyra THANK YOUl forgot to tell you yes scarves here and they will go on the table tomorrow.. now have to pay my digiweb ie internet, and then I will have 47 cents left in my account! SOKAY; money will be in by the weekend!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Morning all. I've been so busy changing and washing curtains ..... making hay whilst the sun shines!
Rose bud, doesn't "soft" in Ireland mean drizzle?
Moyra if your weather is like ours your washing should dry today!
Lynn, glad the Dillons paw is improving, he is like Ppes she loves a paddle!
Hope you enjoyed your breakfast Sue, you will miss you son I expect.
Hope you were dressed TW when you went waltzing out with your watering can
Morning Brenda, I don't iron my sheets either
I think I am going to make the most of this sun now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Hate, Hate, Hate unironed sheets and clothes, they feel so much nicer and look better when ironed.
Had a card in my post box to say there was something at the sorting office for me, expecting it to be a pressie I had ordered for a friend who has a birthday on Wednesday, I trundled off down there today, turned out to be an envelope with postage owing, one of my new owners forgot to bring their puppy contract with them, so had posted it on as promised...grrrr.....did a small amount of shopping, went for lpg - £13 to fill up - got home and YES they had been with the pressie, but NO not left it because it needs signing for - and GUESS WHERE - the bluddy sorting office I have just been to that is only open till 12 noon
Just going to give girls their lunch, and take Zenith into the garden for a bit of lead training - her first session actually - got the chicken at the ready She'll catch on quick.Neighbour has done the fencing and is now in, so happy about that, if he was still outside I wouldn't take Zenith into the garden as he makes me uncomfortable, anyone but him
Nippy I had my old trakkie bottoms and t shirt on that I use for cleaning up the yard, uncombed hair stuck in a pony tail, very edifying Ha ha
Car was saying 20 degrees but a temperature thing I passed on the way for lpg said 25
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all. I've been so busy changing and washing curtains ..... making hay whilst the sun shines!
Rose bud, doesn't "soft" in Ireland mean drizzle?
Moyra if your weather is like ours your washing should dry today!
Lynn, glad the Dillons paw is improving, he is like Ppes she loves a paddle!
Hope you enjoyed your breakfast Sue, you will miss you son I expect.
Hope you were dressed TW when you went waltzing out with your watering can
Morning Brenda, I don't iron my sheets either
I think I am going to make the most of this sun now
Sometimes soft means drizzle but else just...soft.. TW I will not and cannot be a slave to an iron or any housework. Would get no knitting etc done. Prioritising is vital so well done all!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >