View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 12:27 PM
I just don't understand some kids, what goes through there heads when they do things like this!

Those poor little pups
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 12:38 PM
I can't look, but I've read the posts Karma - they'll get theirs and I hope nobody's around to help them when they do!!!!
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Sick little ba$tards...these are the sort of kids that are gona grown up to be the next generation of sick muders, rapist and scum that is ruining the world today!
I can just imagine what there parents are like to...scum like that need to be strung up!
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I can't look, but I've read the posts Karma - they'll get theirs and I hope nobody's around to help them when they do!!!!
I can't look either, and I agree with what you've said, sick little f....ers . I can only hope they get what they deserve one way or another.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 02:46 PM
How very sad, its very hard for me to even comprehend why a child would do something like that.

Does make you wonder what type of homes they come from, if a child of mine did something like that, they would get the beating of their life!!!! Not very pc i know but thats how i feel
collies09
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-02-2009, 02:47 PM
just why!!!!!!!!?
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Apparently some of these children were as young as 10 years old and the others not much older!

I know a young lady who works for the Rochdale RSPCA...will try and find out how they are getting on
Micky
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-02-2009, 03:03 PM
If they are capable of such sick end evil acts of cruelty at their age now, it does not bare thinking about what they will get up to as adults.. Dont think there is much hope for future generations when ones so young are already so sick
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2009, 03:12 PM
it was on the local news last night, very cute dogs and physicaly show no ill effects.

They need to find these kids before they start to think causing pain to people. I remember reading an artical a few years back about some of the worst killers and the vast majority had ill treated animals when children
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 08:36 PM
its terrible , how cruel , there lovely little faces ,im just glad the lady came along , i hope they get the
best home xx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >