Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
PuppaLuv5
New Member!
Female 

21-09-2007, 05:05 PM

My German Shepherd =(

Hi Today my German Shepherd had to be put down cause he was ill he didn't stand up a lot and he got sad and bit me 5 times when I tried to wash him And his name was Vince he used to be kind and very gentle but now hes just gone away from me now

Please post! (Please no moaning at me like yeah whatever it happens!)Please put in something to make me feel better.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2007, 05:28 PM
So sorry about your dog!! Its very hard to lose a friend, we all know what you are going through
Rest in peace sweetheart, run free forever at the Bridge
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-09-2007, 05:33 PM
I am so sorry, but you did the right thing for your dog that you cared so much about.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Awwwwww no-one thinks bad of you,it's the hardest decision we have to make at some point or another.I have all these just for you ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) & xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx RIP Vince,xxxxxxxxxxxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2007, 05:42 PM
So sorry to hear your sad news, I had to do the same for my much loved GSD in February. It is so hard but we have to do what is best for them, to make them free of pain and suffering. Big hugs to you as I know how you feel. Run free Vince.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Awwwww so sorry you've had to say goodbye to your beloved Vince, I know how sad you must be. I lost my beloved german shepherd only 6 weeks ago too, she was ill and couldn't stand up either, and she growled at me when I tried to help her get up. He didn't mean to growl at you, he was in pain and didn't want you to hurt him that's all. He's happy now he's out of pain and you did the right thing letting him go to the Bridge. Bless him, he'll find all the Dogsey gang who have recently gone to the Bridge and he'll be running free now. I hope you feel better soon like I do, there's nothing quite like the pain of losing a beloved dog I know that. Take care.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2007, 09:11 AM
nobody will ever think bad of you for doing the best for your dog, he was obviously ill and you helped him. He is no longer suffering and will be running free with all the other dogs over the bridge..... I have 2 german shepherds in doggy heaven my puppy Sabre who died from Parvo and Merlin who died in his sleep, they are all pain free now.... hard for you I know but it does ease.

Mel xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2007, 09:19 AM
We all know what an awful decision it is when we decide it's time to say goodbye so we would never think bad of you.
Sleep tight little one.
Becky
PuppaLuv5
New Member!
Female 

22-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Thank you for your Comfort guys and i got news that i may be getting a Beagle Puppy sometime but yeah i hope Vince is fine where he is.

Luv Ya Vince XxXxX
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Very sorry to hear you have lost Vince. It is always a heart-breaking decision to make, but it was the right thing to do.

My German Shepherd Jasper had CDRM and lost the use of his back legs gradually, it is so hard to see them deteriorate

May he Rest In Peace, pain free at the bridge xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >