Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2017, 06:25 AM

God morning. Sunday 28/5/2017

Good morning all. Seeings as I have been up since 5.15 am and walked Dillon at 5.30 am he only wanted a short walk knew Gorden was still upstairs in bed I thought I would put up the daily thread.

Big push today to get Mark completely moved over to his new house. We have offered to do a trip to Welwyn to also get a lot more of Lauren's stuff. Might only take one trip could take two.
Mark still has a lot of stuff in his room and the storage boxes outside so if we can get it all done today it will be helpful all round as they are back to work tomorrow.
He will be popping in now and then if they need washing done if he can't get the time to plumb theirs in today that is coming a load from Welwyn and to use the internet to set up broadband etc.,
Going to be a busy day I think.

Moyra hope the back is feeling better and the fish tank chaos is cleared up now.
June hope the girls are all well after cut paws, and ball eating antics.
griff hoping you are well and your brother has forgiven the drunken message.
Eileen that the girls are enjoying their new outdoor toy. Good to hear Lacey is back on top form.
Kazz that the lump has stopped moving around and the pressure bandage is starting to do it's job.
Harvey hope you are all well and the dogs aren't suffering to much from the heat.

To everyone else not mentioned hope you are all well and all four legged friends are too.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 06:56 AM
Good morning Lynn and all who follow. Back is still playing up a bit. I'll take some paracetamol that should help. You have a busy day on today then Lynn, hope you manage to get it all done.

Hope everyone is ok, looks like another hot one today. Kazz hope you are more comfortable today too and all our lovely four legged friends too are recovering nicely.

Have a good day and stay SAFE and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Good morning.

Lynn I love the God Morning for a Sunday......

Been up a little while took Buster out and now back. Had breakfast boiled eggs feel good actually think its going to be another hot one today reading the 4th of my Bernard Cornwell Viking set 4 in set. Watered the hanging baskets and wall troughs.

Not planning on much today other than reading my book roast beef for lunch
yummy.

Lynn hope you get everything over today; better to be clear if you can then they can organise knowing they have everything. Better to be busy than picking at the move for a week...........will Laurens family be helping too many hands light work.

Moyra Hope your back eases with the paracetamol, how is Steve's health and temper today and did you get out for the birthday meal.

Griff The "I am looking out for you fairies" were in force last night then sending the message to your brother..........remember no contact with Steve..............if he sent something to you; you know you would be be p*ssed off and preaching no contact if you open the door to contact you have to accept the fallout without complaint. Delete his number and any contact details...............

Everyone have a good day............see you later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Kazz is right Griff, best thing you can do is delete Steve's phone records from your phone. As long as your Mum has a copy if needs be. Hopefully he will pay up on time in future!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2017, 09:04 AM
Lynn I am tired just reading your plans for today, how lucky they both are to know you will muck in and help the way you are doing.
Very overcast and cool this morning, dark cloud and 13 degrees, big change from yesterday, heavy rain last night when I went to bring Cariad and Mabs in and kiss the others nite nite.
No cow pats this morning, one poo on their clean bedding which is not on when they have a pad, it smelt so Mabs did it in Cariads bed. Hoping the ball has passed through and the smell ceases soon
Kazz, The Last Kingdom series on BBC2 is Bernard Cornwells series. There has been 1 and 2 so far, you may be able to find it still, waiting in hope for series 3 to be made as it is one of the best television series I have seen in a while, equalling GOT.
I agree the fairies were indeed looking out for Griff last night.
Moyra try and rest the back as much as you can and do short bursts of anything that's desperate
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 09:09 AM
Griff try this as an alterative I did and it worked for me change Steve's phone numbeer to an old number that you have or indeed in my case I brought a cheap mobile and entered that number turned the mobile on and left it in a draw......whenever I got the urge to lash out at the said person I sent a text to the number unde his name but it was never received by him but my phone said "sent" thus making me feel better................when sober or in the sensible light of day it seemed silly but hitting that send button to his name gave me a little satisfaction but without the fallout when the needs must.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 09:10 AM
June I watched the series but although good well very good it was no where near the depth of the books.........if you enjoyed the series have you read the books.........enthralling.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Morning Moyra, Kazz and June.
Kazz maybe we all need some divine intervention. (Not).
Moyra hope the paracetamol help.
June just had a call Mark is trying to avoid us going to Welwyn we will pack his stuff up from here mainly tools and fishing gear should all go in the back of my car and meet him at his for when he arrives back from Welwyn after picking joel up from Harlow.
He then has take Joel back tonight so maybe him and Lauren will go back together and reload the van if needed.
They both appreciate all we do and always thank us and like Michael he bought us the short stay holiday. Not expecting that from Mark and Lauren but thanks and telling us they appreciate our help is enough.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 09:29 AM
it's o.k...it's his old number!! it's my way of ranting at him Lol. I have his new number anyway and his home number...know that one by heart and he will talk to me when i see him...he can't help it
Moyra, have you done something to set your back off??
Lynn, safe trip today
TW, i do hope the tummies settle down and the smell goes away soon
off to the graveyard today, need to check all is o.k up there, usually go on my own for a bit of time to think but will get a lift today
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Of course they appreciate you you help them they help you its what you do.
But nice to hear it isn't it.

What will you and Dillon do now you are free as birds...............in the week
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >