Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-04-2017, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Please God they will come up with something to help Gill along, Lynn.
My thoughts also, lots of good vibes from us being sent to you & Gill today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Hope they can come up with something for Gill too
TW, hope the antibiotic hasn't been discovered Lol
went to town, i am stripping the colour out of my hair...this will return me to natural so i can go a lighter brown, my hairdressers colourist says that home dyes always come out darker than the colour on the box..i have gone for a light brown, so should come out somewhere near my normal colour, in time i would like to try a dark blonde..never been blonde...could be exciting Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Thinking of Gill, Lynn.
Back from the bone run, having an hour with the telly, then bagging and freezing it all and getting the beds done and cleaning up outside.
Griff, hoping your hair turns out how you want, don't think its ever been that way for me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Nah...it won't TW...my cousin has just told me it will cost me less than a fiver to get my hair lightened at the training school..something to bear in mind
My friends fellas funeral today, pleased the sun is shining on him
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Yes. always helps at time like these when the sun shines. R.I.P.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Thanks Moyra
well i stripped the colour and my hair was a blondey ginger colour, now got my brown dye on...wonder if i will be happy...possibly not Lol
did i tell you about that woman who kept copying my hair when i dyed it blue, she tried, when it was pink, she tried, she tried to copy my cut too...anyhoo, i was on the bus the other day and one of my friends was saying she loved my hair, i said it was driving me nuts and had been looking for my clippers...got the bus today, who has shaved her hair to about a number 3?? Lol...what a div!!! shame i am not chatting to Steve as he found her hilarious copying me, he would pee himself that i had mentioned clippering it all off and she actually did it!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Oh Griff , as long as you are happy with it, take care. God bless. I am away to my bed, God bless all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Night Moyra
Hmmm light brown is virtually blonde on the box, my hair?? is now a darkish brown, not as dark as i was lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2017, 06:16 PM
Are you happy with the hair griff ? I hope everyone went well for your friend.
How are things for her as i know you said she was worried about where she would stand now.
We have had rain and hail here but thankfully after my sheets and towels dried and aired on the line and I had got them in and put away.

Bit of a cryptic text from Gill. They have put her on some tablets different I think from tamoxifen they put her on last year. She said different so I take it that what that means. She said she will ring me later in the week she is out with a friend tomorrow.
I did text back and asked no more chemo or not for now but she skirted round that question.
So until I speak to her and can ask her the questions I am a bit in the dark which is worrying as I have been worrying all day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2017, 07:28 PM
Lynn, I hope Gill will explain things soon.
Hmmm the hair is o.k...makes my blue eyes stand out ...i have very blue eyes, my aunty asked if I had coloured lenses in lol
I am not sure how things are for my friend...i message her on FB...but she hasn't said much and I don't want to push her
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2