Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, May 22

Good Morning everyone, the birthday boy is still well asleep after his bingeing last night at the club. We did talk about going down to Leigh-on-Sea this morning for a seafood breakfast but since I have a Tesco delivery around 11am there will not be time to get there and back now. Never mind he may fancy a Roast Carvery later in the day.

1cd, I would give that woman with the German Shepherds a wide birth, just hope the children will too.

Griff, don't throw your Bottle of Bolly out it is probably worth quite a bit of money now, some years keep well.

Lynn, Hope you and Gorden are having a good weekend with your company and Dillon isn't over doing things.

LG, you sure they called you Monet of the Moors or should it read Money of the Moors? Artistic indeed!

Nippy Jen, Norma, Mandy, Harvey, and Brenda et al hope you are all well and in good fettle.

Have a good day everyone and Brenda have a good holiday too. Take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-05-2016, 07:39 AM
First time seeing one since we moved from the West midlands

Goldfinch
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope you get to the carvery later Moyra if you are not going to make the seafood breakfast.

Hope all bad backs are feeling better and all four legged friends are well.
Love champagne never tried caviar not sure I would like it.
Bit worrying about that shepherd griff and its sore ear and all those children being allowed to play with it especially if it has been mentioned it has an iffy temperament. Which may of course be down to its ear problems but that should be sorted first before allowing people and definitely children playing and touching it.
You can't tell some people unfortunately.

Lovely having the company here noisy busy house lots of laughter. That will all stop later as they will be leaving between 11 and 12 as it is Lauren's nieces birthday and they going back for her birthday party.
No big family roast dinner this time they will get a good breakfast if they want one.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2016, 07:41 AM
Lovely birds Tweed. We get them at the wetland trust Welney but they don't seem to come a few miles up the road to us here in Upwell.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 07:46 AM
Morning Moyra and all wo follow,
Nice and bright morning, quite warm in the sun too
1cd that poor dog I wouldn't want to imaging what would happen if one of the children pull his ear I agree avoid that woman! I did reply last night saying this and that me and LG have good taste in crisps cos my faves are Cheese & Onion but Mccoys or Walkers for me
Could you not go for Lunch instead Moyra?
Have a good day everyone
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Glad you having a great time Lynn
Gorgeous photo Tweed, I've never seen one only on telly or in pictures
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Good morning

Hope you manage to get out for the carvery Moyra and he behaves himself. Hugs

Good you have enjoyed the weekend Lynn and hopefully not long before they are all back with you again.

I too would not want champagne or caviar other have a cheese and cucumber sandwich Don't drink anyway as I can't stand the taste of anything with alcohol in it except baileys and I don't know why.

Good morning Mandy

Dull here and id try to rain whilst out with Teazle. Trying to get son up - he does like his be

Have a good day and stay safe and hope all backs are keeping well.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-05-2016, 09:11 AM
Give Sue a bottle of Baileys and she is happy all day/week long.

She has been on the Baileys just now it seems. Showed me a brick wall with the cement course missing and says she can see a cigar shape made by the gap.

I do wonder sometimes
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Morning everyone - hope you manage to get out for lunch Moyra (Money of the Moors indeed!) There is a world of difference between having it and splashing it about. I may be recommending Champagne and Caviar to others but as I neither drink nor eat fish eggs in any form, it is just that, a wry recommendation! lol ! Bacon butties and strong English Breakfast Tea would be my choice!Might I add Moyra that you seem to be having difficulty grasping the fact that my love of the naked female form is purely artisic - of course it is - what else could there be to interest and captivate the attentions of an elderley gentleman? Any aspirations that I might possibly have other than the artistic are quickly subdued by the fact that the Mem is an excellent shot! lol !
Hope all get off safely Lynn and that you have felt a little cheered by having your house guests.
Mandy - Good morning and well done on the "good taste" in crisps.
Good photo Tweed - if you want them as regular visitors to your garden, you could plant a small patch of thistles (either ornamental or common) and they act as a magnet to the beautiful little creatures. Plus, whilst in flower a good attractant for butterflies.
Oh Sue - cheese and cucumber - I would be hors de combat for a week. Though I have found that if the cucumber is peeled it reduces the repetition aspect. Ref the getting up of children from their beds - a tricky task but one that can be simply acheived by inserting a large hob ferret under the bedclothes at the bottom end of the bed for as that furry lump under the bedclothes advances to more tender areas of the offsprings anatomy they quickly leave the warmth and comfort of their nocturnal couch. You may ask - isn't that cruel - to which I reply - doesn't seem to bother the ferret at all! lol !
Hope everyone else is hale and hearty, have a good sunday everyone, bye fer now.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Good morning Moyra tweed lynn Mandy Sue and all to come
Hope you manage to get out somewhere to eat after your delivery Moyra
Smashing photo there Tweed
Know how you feel always an anti climax when the family leave hugs
Mandy maybe both you and LG should apply to the crisp manufacturers as taste testers lol how's rosie
Sue cup of water never failed to get my lot out of bed lol
TW Griff Hope your ok backs not too painfull today
Brenda looking forward to reading the blog
1cdog I'd avoid the woman with the gsd trouble with a capital T there
Bright and sunny had a grand walk this morning heard the first cuckoo
Might head off to the garden centre for some more bedding plant see how it goes
Nothing plans as such
Hope everyone has a good day
Take care stay safe xxxx
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »