Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 07:23 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 16th October

Good Morning everyone, had a bit more of a lay in this morning. Very nice.

Steve comes through to the bathroom and says to Amber you waiting to go out are you baby. I could smack him makes me feel so guilty. Better take her I suppose. Wouldn't hurt him to offer once in a while.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2016, 07:40 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow. Maybe give him a cuff round the ear Moyra may instill some manners in him and at the same time make you feel better.
Main thing is you must not feel guilty.

Raining here today and very cold. Hopefully Gorden will be getting the towel rad connected today then the downstairs bathroom will be warm.
Welcome Bumblesnout aka Norma. Good to see you back.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends are to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-10-2016, 07:57 AM

wet here this morning and does the ground need the rain. Certainly a stay indoors day today
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Morning each and all to follow. Lovely sun here now after this mornings rain. Not a lot planned, as normal really. Going to catch up with Casualty in a moment. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Good morning everyone

Deep breath Moyra he will never change but don't feel guilty if you are late taking Amber out she won't mind.

Poor little dog Benda do hope the new owners are able to bring her round.

Fingers crossed for successful plumbing of towel rail Lynn, is that the shower room finished then?

Was raining hard when I got up but has now brightened up. Teazle has had her walk but other than another later on nothing planned

Have a good day and stay safe.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good Morning everyone, had a bit more of a lay in this morning. Very nice.

Steve comes through to the bathroom and says to Amber you waiting to go out are you baby. I could smack him makes me feel so guilty. Better take her I suppose. Wouldn't hurt him to offer once in a while.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
He needs a good kick up his backside, that one!! Glad to hear you had a bit of a lie-in - you more than deserve it.

Ghastly weather here - precipitated all night and is still precipitating as I type!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Tumbleweed - yet another amazing photo - thanx so much. Your pictures really do brighten my day!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Heavy rain here supposed to clear up in an hour or so. Forgot to check Zen, but if she is clear then we will be off to training later, subject to it drying off outside. Have started sneezing and hoping if isn't the precursor to the cold everyone's got!
You'll have a lovely warm loo any day now Lynn, hate cold bathrooms. Dare I ask how the car is nowadays
Line of pale blue has appeared amongst the grey on the horizon, feeling hopeful on the weather situation, definitely brighter to the west
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Once the rad is hooked up Sue it's paint round the window put some privacy screening on the window small bit of skirting board and boxing in of pipes then it is all done.
Then finish the stairs off which Gorden started 3 years ago then got distracted with rats in the loft and broken boilers and fitting a backup bathroom. Then decorate through the house.
So far so good with the car June drove like a dream yesterday we went into Swaffham . Tyre pressure light off topped up the tyres and hey presto all sorted.
Fingers crossed now the new injector seals have done the trick it went even better than last weekend and funny as it sounds like it roared more on pulling away and overtaking then last weekend when we had hoped it was fixed.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2016, 11:07 AM
So pleased the car is feeling and acting less poorly, long may it continue oh yes, a privacy screen purleese. After the sights I have presented for my delectation if I happen to be washing up at the wrong time why they don't have a blind there, frosted glass doesn't prevent a particularly detailed silhouette I can assure you may well take a piccie one evening. Wondering if he lays awake thinking of new ways to pi$$ me off
Blue sky gone, back to grey and overcast but no rain forecast
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >