Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nellie_dean
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2007, 10:36 PM

A good deal at Pets at Home?

I was looking in Pets at Home to find an alternative to Burns, as she's not been thriving as well with the last 2 bags of their fish and rice (it does smell differently some times.)
I also wanted a food that didn't come out of the same machine as JW, Arden Grange, Burns and the like (seasoned forum users will presumably know that lots of brands are made in the same factory up here near Preston)
Anyway, I was impressed with the new Pets at Home food (silver bags) and then noticed that their Wainwrights brand was down to £20 for 15kg, so as the light variety was close to what she's been having in protein and oil I thought I'd give it a go.
Well, I'm quite pleased, she's begging less at the table and when I'm cooking so seems to be more satisfied, and the poos are OK which is a relief, so I think I might stick with it.

Anyone had bad experiences with this food?

Not sure how long the cheap deal is on for, though!
Luna Wolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2007, 11:09 PM
A few of my clients have used it and the general opinion is good, no one has had any problems with it.
Ali
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Hi

I use Wrainwrights, it's the only dry food obi will eat. He is doing very well on it his coat is lovely and his poo's are good which they never were before we moved onto it. He has been on it for about 8 months now and we are very happy with it.

Ali
nellie_dean
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2007, 10:40 PM
That's encouraging!
Thanks