View Poll Results: Who do you want to win BB
Aishleyne 6 18.75%
Richard 3 9.38%
Glynn 5 15.63%
Nikki 1 3.13%
Pete 14 43.75%
Jennie 0 0%
Don't care! 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by mo
I liked Richard but he too has started to get on my nerves, especially when he kept on going on about his promise to bring back one of the girls from the other house, you would have thought he had sacrificed his first born lol
yep
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl
For 'no' reason? this girl dresses like a tart and then say she doesn't like the male attention. She crys about every little thing, she totally lead spiral on.... and she is very 2 faced. Remember her yawning in front of Nikki? now all the sudden she wants Nikki to come back into the house
She don't dress near on as tarty as grace or Nikki and why can't you wear what you want regardless of male attention??

How did she lead Spiral on...she choose him to go into the BB house...it did not mean 'I fancy you'

If yawning at another housemate is the worst she's done in comparison to all the bitching and back stabbing the others have done then good on the girl.
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Roxy
Gosh Iv never even thought about who will win BB.
Are you absolutly sure about that Roxy? Not even once??!!!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Joanne
Nice one Sweep!!

I voted Glynn, because I think he has been the most consistantly entertaining throughout the series.
Well there was the task where he had to do all the cooking

Pete's lost it as far as I'm concerned because of his association with that attention-seeking, two-faced little tramp Nikki Absolutely agree that she's playing up anything that she thinks will make her appeal to the viewing public, especially her relationship with Pete - I'd give it 3 weeks after they leave the house

I don't want Glynn to win anymore because that awful Grace would be pleased, and Richard and Jennie are just too nondescript.

I don't think Aisleyne's false, a bit dim sometimes perhaps, but she's the closest thing to normal of anybody in that madhouse! Definitely Aisleyne to win!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl
now all the sudden she wants Nikki to come back into the house
Didn't you see the choice they were presented with? Talk about stuck between a rock and a hard place
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Ash to win although if I was in the house I would have to say something about her crying when people get voted out, did she not see any of the other BB? People get voted out they are not dead! I can understand you may get attached to one or two people but not all of them.

I cannot stand Nikki and she has now ruined poor little Pete, the horrid girl will not leave him alone it is gross :smt008:smt078
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:27 PM
So, going by our poll, its looking like it's going to possibly be between Pete & Ash??!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
PS I merged the two threads
Thank you
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
I _think_ Pete or Glynn (Or even Ash) will win

BUT... I _want_ Ash to win

Why?

Originally I wanted Pete to win, but if anyone can find that horrible horrble Nicky attractive then they really must have poo in their eyes. I detest her!!! She needs a good slap! I don't know why anyone in the house didn't sit her down and say "look Nicky... you act like a child! You throw strops to get your own way/attention and quite honestly it's beginning to p us off!" (and the rest!)

Ahhh glad I got that off my chest

I think if Pete wins it he'll 'waste' it on her, and she'll have won it too in a way as she'll be in the limelight too. She really is repugnant!

I still won't mind if Pete wins, but I hope someone talks sense into him and he gets away from that 'leeching-footballer-wife-wannabe-childish-horrible-b------' Nicky (lol how much do I hate her?!!)
Pete wants to help his Mum if he won
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous
Don't worry she wont win cuz to many other girls hate her for no reason
Interesting Aisleyne was tested the most machiavellian of all the housemates. A good reason I think for some to dislike her.

"Machiavellianism is the term some social and personality psychologists use to describe a person's tendency to deceive and manipulate others for personal gain."

http://www.salon.com/books/it/1999/09/13/machtest/

I scored 57
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »