Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 10:22 AM

What a Nightmare!

Rhianna is having her 5th birthday party on 21st February (her actual birthday) at a local ball pond. Well trying to find out who she wanted there and who she didn't has been an absolute nightmare We have ended up inviting all the class (all 23 of them) and a few out of the other classes too I thought we had it all sorted so she and her friends helped me to give the invites out this morning and then this little boy called Hashim wanted one for his cousin who apparently lives in the same house as him and she was there stood looking at me waiting for her invite and I felt soo bad (she is in another class to him) Anyway I solved that problem by writing her name on Hashims invitation with his Then there was a little girl that Rhianna forgot about who has been on holiday for 3 weeks so we didn't have an invite for her so we have to go and get another one

Remind me never to have a party again please God help us on the day if all 30 kids turn up Think I will invest in some good earplugs
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 11:05 AM
lol!

I am organising a suprise party for Saturday. Only thing is I only decided to do it the last saturday, so not had much time to invite anyone....

Just hope people turn up!!!!!

Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 11:07 AM
she will have a great time who ever comes im sure
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-02-2006, 12:23 PM
I dont envy you foxy, hope it all goes well anyway.

Good Luck!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Thanks Shadow - yes I will be quite relieved when it is all over to be honest
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 12:30 PM
i done this for jade for her 1 and second birthday i invited her friends from baby clud all my family about 30 kids 18 replied to say they were comming so i bought all the food party bag everything and only my brother turned up £300 spent for 6 kids to arive(3 of mine 3 of his) i swore never again
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Kerrie
i done this for jade for her 1 and second birthday i invited her friends from baby clud all my family about 30 kids 18 replied to say they were comming so i bought all the food party bag everything and only my brother turned up £300 spent for 6 kids to arive(3 of mine 3 of his) i swore never again

Aww thats terrible Kerrie - its awful when people let you down like that and say they are coming and don't turn up isn't it? We have hired the place for £155 and its going to be a private party now so I just hope that enough turn up because its in the half term holidays so I am wondering how many people will forget or will be away on holiday. I think we have invited about 30 people so if 20 or 25 come that will be okay. Just hope some do. I have had about 4 people saying they are coming already so there should be at least 5 there
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 12:41 PM
jades 4 on the 19th we are having a tea party for her its cheaper lol
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-02-2006, 12:48 PM
I hope they all turn up Foxy
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Kerrie
jades 4 on the 19th we are having a tea party for her its cheaper lol

Yes I don't think we will be doing this again - well I hope not anyway I hadn't a clue how many I should invite and she was telling me all the names and I haven't a clue whether most of them are her best friends at all, its hard to tell at this age isn't it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >