Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-03-2012, 03:41 PM
3 graphic novels
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I was expecting Shane to die really early on in the show because of the comics but was surprised when they kept him on! Not that I'm bothered - he might have been a twit but he was nice to look at!

I don't know who they'll kill off in the finale but i'm rooting for T-Dogg, Glen & Daryl to survive! They're the only sensible ones, they deserve to at least get to the end (whatever the end may be!)
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm really glad you've posted about this. I've only got Arabsat TV and I've noticed this as a series that is on quite regularly. I was going to post on a social network site to ask if anyone knew anything about it and would it be worth watching.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-03-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm really glad we could help! It really is a fun series to watch, even if the characters do sometimes leave you thinking 'Why?!'
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
I'm really glad we could help! It really is a fun series to watch, even if the characters do sometimes leave you thinking 'Why?!'
LOL You know I thought Hubby and I were the only ones!
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
LOL You know I thought Hubby and I were the only ones!
You're not alone! Rick especially is a source of constant amusement/frustration for us.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
You're not alone! Rick especially is a source of constant amusement/frustration for us.
everyone questions the oddness of many of the characters, rick especially comes in for some stick.

daryl always gets the thumbs up

t dog is considered a wasted character
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2012, 09:51 AM
I glanced out our livingroom window yesterday and could have sworn the zombie apocalypse had actually happened . Shuffling around the field in a dazed haphazard fashion were about 20 people , once I'd put my specs on I realised they were in fact, a metal detector club !
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Consider me up to date now. Well, that sorted those two out then. Where did Shane and the lad he killed get infected? I'm presuming it was the all that Zombie blood splatter maybe got in their eyes/mouth or something and once they were dead it was instant zombie, just add lethal injury.

I'm not very good at watching stuff like this as it takes a lot for me to be able to suspend my disbelief or have my imagination wandering. I keep wondering things like when a zombie gets it in the head, because it's undead, what is the correct terminology for them actually dying permanently. Or how long would it take for one to rot down if it couldn't find something alive to eat. Or are there vegetarian zombies that only eat grains.

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Oooh hopefully you've caught up You should be quite happy.

Now if we can get rid of that he-male girlie who has gone from girlie to Rambette...she does my head in trying to be like Shane, just waiting for her to shave her head.

I agree re the lad, who the heck is watching him, he seems to be able to wander off willy-nilly....and get himself in all sorts of trouble.

As for the zombies, they are really well done, I'm dying (figuratively speaking of course) to see what happens in the finale...bets they get over-run!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by DoKhyi View Post
Consider me up to date now. Well, that sorted those two out then. Where did Shane and the lad he killed get infected? I'm presuming it was the all that Zombie blood splatter maybe got in their eyes/mouth or something and once they were dead it was instant zombie, just add lethal injury.

I'm not very good at watching stuff like this as it takes a lot for me to be able to suspend my disbelief or have my imagination wandering. I keep wondering things like when a zombie gets it in the head, because it's undead, what is the correct terminology for them actually dying permanently. Or how long would it take for one to rot down if it couldn't find something alive to eat. Or are there vegetarian zombies that only eat grains.
answers:

Re shane and randall: everyone in the world is infected.
however you die, you wake up a zombie, unless you get shot in the head. if you get bit by a zombie the bite contains a toxin which causes a fever from which you die, just like komodo dragons. blood infection or scratches from zombies doesn't do this.

once the undead are shot in head its just called permanently dead, like you say.

if the zombies ran out of food, eg human and animals, they would turn on each other and eventually succumb to starvation and die off.
Page 7 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »