View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Morning all. Jenny ... Moyra did actually come back on after that I had a couple of posts with her. She isn't sleeping well it seems - pain's a cert for keeping you awake isn't it? And for making you 'feel down' too. Hope she's still asleep now! And gawd I hope the rain stops soon for you Jenny. You must be sick of getting wet through yourself let alone having to dry the dawgs off every day.

Helena you are so UPBEAT about all your probs darling! You're a star! I think I'd incline towards telling them NO MORE OPs too though. Let's hope that isn't going to be suggested. Everything crossed that this potential sale deal goes through for your Dave. I dread to think if it all goes wrong. You will DEFINITELY have to fly over here to escape if it does. After all, you've got someone to look after Zena now lol!

Poor Jimmi and those interminable paw probs?

Lynn about your hip. I think of all the joint aches I've had on and off - hip pain is the worst pain. It seems to go right deep inside you. Painful knee is bad enough and sometimes stops you walking (same as ankle does) but you can at least sit rubbing them and or keep your leg elevated. Hip pain even drives you nuts when you are just sitting or lying down, let alone trying to walk with it. Blame the UK weather you've got at the mo I say. My bones don't like damp cold weather at all.

(Well I wish it would rain here right now as I am sat looking over my Hydrangeas at 3 of the SLOB family in their speedos with beer belly and flat cap (dad) itsy bikini and towel over sunburned shoulders (the teenage daughter) and football shirt (the little boy) as they bounce a bloody noisy great basketball round the tennis court. I hope they only came over for a week. )
*edit to say they've buzzed off now and I can once again hear the birds

Dick's working nearby hope he has a word with them. Tennis is a relatively quiet sport compared with this rubbish.

Worried about Alfi this morning (did a separate thread and suffixed it with the word CAT to save me loading the mod team up with editing my titles!)

Enjoy your lie ins this week Mandy!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Morning!
Sorry you are feeling low today Lynn. I hope you manage to get a nap later.
Hope the hair do goes well Helena and tomorrows hosp visit.
Hope that Pereg is recovering now Malka.
Morning Jenny, it looks like your rain could be heading our way
Morning Mandy.
Morning Rosebud, hope your head is better today.

My son was made redundant 2 weeks ago but he has an interview this morning for another job, nearer home. So I have got everything crossed. Maybe some Dogsey vibes would help
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning!
Sorry you are feeling low today Lynn. I hope you manage to get a nap later.
Hope the hair do goes well Helena and tomorrows hosp visit.
Hope that Pereg is recovering now Malka.
Morning Jenny, it looks like your rain could be heading our way
Morning Mandy.
Morning Rosebud, hope your head is better today.

My son was made redundant 2 weeks ago but he has an interview this morning for another job, nearer home. So I have got everything crossed. Maybe some Dogsey vibes would help

Vibes I do not know but prayers heading your way.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 07:57 AM
I think Moyra might have meant she was taking a break for the evening not permanently.
I hope she did anyway

Thanks Rosebud
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 07:59 AM
Morning Mandy you snuck in there.
Morning Pat. Hope the noisy family don't come back till they are quieter.
Morning Nippy Jen. Lots and lots of Dogsey vibes for your son.

Hip a bit better as the painkillers are kicking in. So mood feeling bit better too and I have now done with running around getting Gorden off the premises with everything he needs.
And breathe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Worried about Alfi this morning (did a separate thread and suffixed it with the word CAT to save me loading the mod team up with editing my titles!)
Oh dear Tang, you are starting to take everything very personally!
Please don't get so stressed
The reason the mod put cat was because the guide lines, for photos particularly, suggest including the animal or breed in the title.
Then if we don't wanna look, like at a spider or something we don' have to
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:13 AM
The reason the mod put cat was because the guide lines, for photos particularly, suggest including the animal or breed in the title.
Grateful for this as spiders and snakes freak me out
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Grateful for this as spiders and snakes freak me out
Lol me too.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:24 AM
If you knew me. You would know I am not in the least bit STRESSED about this piffling matter. I've already been told I never stop complaining. I find it quite amusing. And it HAS been explained to me over and over and over again! Which I'm sure you know if you've seen the posts - so no need for you to lay it all out again here. For some people I think the best thing they could avoid is ALL MY posts!

Shouldn't surprise you anyway as I am the one who world war three started over because I did a multiple quote post in here one time!

Methinks perhaps a little break from this nonsense would be therapeutic. 'Tis not me that takes this pedantic stuff too seriously. Have a nice day!

Now I must dash as I am perfecting my cockroach photos!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Sorry I missed the posts where it had been pointed out to you. You were mentioning it so often I didn't think that you knew.
I consider it was you who was being pedantic by stressing SON, CAT, COCKROACH, each time.
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »