25-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Oh yes... All of them backchat!!!

Usually a woo wooo woooooooo
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2006, 09:23 PM
I do think they try it on dont they?
Brodie does a rum rum like a car engine!?
Tikaani has just started to learn his voice at its magnificent to hear, he's like a child who has just got his voice box. The howls I imagine scare the neighbours. Especially as we live next to the woods.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Tikaani has just started to learn his voice at its magnificent to hear, he's like a child who has just got his voice box. The howls I imagine scare the neighbours. Especially as we live next to the woods.
Awwwwwwwwwww bless him, how lovely! Loki loves a good old howl before a walk!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2006, 09:37 PM
oh yes mine do that shiloh gives a dirty look and a woo woo woo and lifts his paw and gives it a shake as if im getting told of,chey wow woo woos me and then stares at me then backs of then comes forward backs of comes forwards and woo woos me again
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Takara always did this as a puppy! She would bark back at you if you told her off and it didn't matter if you told her off again, she always had to have the last word.

Now she only does it if she's tired and grumpy. You tell her off and she walks off mumbling to herself it's really quite funny.
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Suki gives a gruff and chatters her teeth together when she's having the last word. If she's been told to go to bed she'll make funny groaning noises which crack me up!

She only barks at me when she wants something and can be very vocal and in my face (usually because she wants out or her ball is stuck under the furniture!)
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2006, 09:05 AM
yep I have a backchatter too.

bruno will give a hmph and then a little bark as if to say - thats what I think of you - and then runs away to get his ball and drops it at my feet by way of apology !!! LOL
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Glad its not just me, Loki always gives me back chat! and when he wants to play and im busy and he eventually gets the hint and lies down he has a good grumble whilst lying down to make sure I know hes not happy!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Cassie does all of the above.
paulabgv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-08-2006, 11:21 AM
JJ is just the same and backchats with the best of them. If he doesn't think your taking any notice of him he'll also put his paw on your knee to make sure he has your attention

Toby doesn't though if he's told off he just looks at you with a sad lurchy face and then slopes off to a corner in a sulk
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >