View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Lynn, it cracks me up when i see people practically lynching the till staff in iceland over deliveries...i am so pleased Gill has had that bit of good news. I don't have kids but i know i would have looked after them..i took pretty decent care of my ex's 3
TW, if it is a lymph thingy with Cariad i think the fluid won't be able to flow properly hence the swelling...think that's how it works
Nope, nobody told me why i am getting a steroid jab...nobody said what they think it is, all i know is it isn't bone as the xray only showed arthritis in my big toe Lol. I am not too worried about the heart thing...it's still pumping so it'll do me fine, might be broken but pumping....i just hope i get a nice consultant...can't be doing with dealing with another div like my new chest consultant
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Griff, would they be able to drain it in some way, because obviously it can't carry on as it is can it. Feel so sorry for the poor girl, I know she has driven me mad with various misbehaviours over the years, but to see her not wanting to move at all is heartbreaking and I wouldn't wish it on anyone let alone one of my Senior Norties
Wish they told you things, I mean they dish meds to you etc. nothing is ever really discussed and even if they are you never got a full explanation as to why, you are entitled to know what they think may be the problem, surely
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Hi
Oh no,poor Cariad thinking of you both TWbeen really tough for you these past few weeks and you just solider on,like always.Girlies always coming first
LYNN,good to hear positive news for GillI still light my candle for her xx
GRIFF,will check out that website,thanks
Well wee Emily was a star todayTurns out she's the same as Leah...it's now no dairy,gluten,eggs or nuts.Still,hopefully it'll end the vomiting and Ezcema.Will see her again in 3 monthsFunny thing,she is the image of Leah,in nature and looks.Strange yeah?
Have the house to myself,babes are in bed,Sarah has gone too(I'd be awake half the night if I went at this time)Leah with BF.Going to have a cuppa,quick tidy and a wee relax
Hope everyone had a good day,thanks for all the good wishes for the hobbitxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 05:45 PM
TW, i would guess they could drain it but the only problem i could see is everytime you stick a needle in would there be the risk if infection??
I guess my consultant thinks inflammation...i do like this one and i would like to think he would do the best by me...he saved my life so he can't be bad Lol
Awwwww bless little Emily, hopefully all will clear up nicely now...if you look at that website you may end up skint Lol...if they don't ship to you, let me know what you want and i can order it and send it on
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Awww,GRIFF,thankyouJust had a quick glimpse,wow stuff is lovely.Will do a more in depth search later...a fiver??unbelievable
Be back in a bit,not sitting till the place is shining
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Glad to hear they know what is wrong with Emily and they can sort it, Eileen, kids, they are always a worry aren't they.
Oh no Griff, was hoping they could drain it or something, she is eating OK and looking quite bright, just that her front paw isn't that clever, you can see its larger than the other side and the leg looks swollen as well, the lump hasn't gone any bigger that I can see. I haven't poked around or even brushed her to be honest as I think tomorrow won't be pleasant for her, and how I get her in the car is not something I want to think about now. Going to hurt her though I know, but she is so brave and she will do it for me as thats how she is.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 06:31 PM
Really wished I lived closer TW,could help you out.Poor old girl
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-06-2017, 06:33 PM
I had a couple of very bad days Tuesday and yesterday.
Vertigo, nausea, loss of balance,, etc.
In fact, like the symptoms of Menieres Disease.

Fortunately, my dear wife can feed and walk the dog and he was very patient understanding that something was out of kilter. More or less back to normal today so he got his normal long walks and his game of hunt the chicken pieces.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Good evening all had a fatastic day got my hair cut really like it a junior did it and she charged wash cut dry £7 as she is learning I gave her £15 said keep the change and got her number so I can book in with her. She was dead chuffed. And I was.
Had lunch with friends and really enjoyed it went to a "Sizzler"
TW Great news about your sons eyes and taking and talking to GF have to admit none communication is a major annoyance of mine.
Eileen so pleased Emily's issue is something they are keep control of you never know she may grow out of it.
Griff I am sorry your results have come out worse than you considered better to check though.
T.W I had a chat with a friend of mine re Cariad (used to be vet nurse) she said sounds like lymphedema where the lymph glands start not working properly usually does not get treatment but in some cases, pressure wraps, warm water massage and the administration of Benzopyrones drugs will be necessary to reduce swelling. Have to say I have Lymphoedema following breast cancer surgery you do not get cured it is lifelong but it is not exactly painful more discomfort.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2017, 07:17 PM
I just don't know where we are going with this Kazz, I don't want to put her through the wringer for the sake of a few weeks basically, which may sound hard to some people, but its not giving her any extra quality of life, its extending her life to make me happy, and its not about that is it. Her normal life that she has enjoyed even after her diagnosis has come to an abrupt halt, she can barely move and shuffles around. She still wants to come out for a walk, no question of that, and is happy out and sniffing about, but theres no chance of her playing or doing anything other than a slow walk, the odd stop, and then a bit more of a walk. I am sure she is in pain to be honest, its very swollen so it will be sore. Will see what happens tomorrow and what Neil says.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >