Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2016, 06:48 AM

Daily thread Tuesday 20th December 5 days to go

Morning all. Hope you all had a good sleep and are pain free. Not a lot on the cards today. Just Tesco delivery. Moyra hope yours turns up on time and that Steve doesn't eat it all before the weekend. Well better get up and sort the washing. Did it last evening and the washing machine played up. Typical just as well the radiators are fixed as I need them to dry the washing. June hope you get your lights sorted. Hope Casey stayed in bed. LG hope Gypsy's foot is better. Lynn hope you have a good day. Hope everyone else does to. Take care all. Happy Christmastime is coming.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2016, 07:06 AM
morning...deags has been sick in her bed......again!! third time this week, i think it is because she had steak late on, anyway had to strip all her beds and blankets out of her crate and wash them.Got to head over to just by Steves today to my dads cousins house, he was sent to deliver christmas cards yesterday, 3 times i asked did he know which house, where to go etc...oh yes he says, he comes back and i asked did he find it o,k...yep!! no bother, yeah wrong street and wrong house number!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2016, 07:19 AM
Good morning all, Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Morning brenda, griff and Moyra.

Glad the radiators are working now brenda I use mine to air washing on to. Very inconvenient when they aren't working.
griff hope Deags isn't sick again. At this rate you will have nearly as much washing as me.
Morning Moyra hope the tesco delivery goes well and arrives on time.
June just a thought I know which sort of lights you mean now. Not at all like the old fashioned ones. Are the batteries ok ?

Bit glum here weather wise and every other way to. Had a bit of a kick off with Mark this morning before he left to do a job in Herts for Lauren's brother and family. Over Joel. Anyone would think Gorden and I had not brought up two teenage boys and Gorden had been a teacher for many years.
I turn the house upside down for people and feed and wash for extra and now we have Joel from tomorrow all through the holiday and he kicks off at me. I know what it is about really donna she is winding him up and then I get it in the neck he will most likely like he use to years ago she was what all our rows were about when he was growing up think about it and apologise. He always did. Hoping he does later today when he arrives home.
Feel like packing a bag for Dillon and myself and leaving everyone to else to the hard work over christmas.
Sorry enough of my ranting and woe betide me.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2016, 08:11 AM
Morning Moyra and Lynn
Lynn, you get it off your chest here!! better to let it out than keep it bottled up and explode, i hope you get your apology later...i am sure you will
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Thanks griff got over the feeling upset feeling cross now.
Gorden says he is having a quiet word with him and I will speak to him later and tell him how upset it makes me.
I do get his frustration but talk about bite the hand that feeds you literally. Feeding not the biting lol.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Morning Brenda griff Moyra Lynn
Hope the Tesco delivers turn up when expected Moyra &brenda
Do hope degas's tummy settles down Griff
Ahh Lynn have a humungous hug sure mark will apologise once he's calmed down
Hoping motors pass mot's poorly backs doggies broken toes are better soon
Brrrrrr hard frost this morning nothing as such on the cards well don't think so will have to play it by ear whispers a certain grumpy so n. so's home
Muppets on R&R and being spoils rotten
Just been the same old same old here
Hope everyone else is well 2&4 legged all poorly get better soon
Have a great day whatever's in store
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Morning Nora. Thank you for the hug.
What is it with grumpy men ? Gets on your nerves.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Cold here this morni ng - about 38F (3C) and a clear sky with a beautiful sunrise.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2016, 09:46 AM
Good morning everyone

Big big hugs to you Lynn you don't need anymore upset. I expect he will come home full of apology. You rant away on here we all have broad shoulders.

Hope all Tesco deliveries arrive on time and no mistakes are madPoor Deans do hope she is better this morning. Griff by now you should know if you want something done do it yourself

Fingers criss that Casey's mobile kennel passes its MOT and that you were able to get a decent nights sleep.

June, I think you are being told that you are. not meant to have any lights round your garden this year!

Dull and dry here. Teazle walked and bread being made as I type. Son's cold is now in full swing, do hope Barry doesn't catch it for Christmas as when he has one he I like a bear with a sore head.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >