Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 04:59 AM

Morning all - Wednesday!

Morning all,

Hump day already – sheesh, time sure does whizz past.

Nice and busy for me again today, which makes the hours fly. I’m looking forward to home time already, which is not a particularly good sign...... ah, well

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
I’d agree with you but then we would both be wrong.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 05:16 AM
Morning Vicki (I do read these threads, but always forget to reply!)

How are you today? Hope everyone else is well.

Life is being a little odd atm. I have made a huge decision to have a break from my mother. I really couldnt let things carry on as they were, and risk making myself ill with worrying/trying to please her. So I have cut contact for now. I shall be sending updates of Alex, birthday/xmas cards/pressies etc, and my sis is going to take Alex to see her. But for me thats if for now, until I feel ready to deal with her nasty side.

Anyway, Alex and I found a nice lady who sells FR eggs from her gate, and another lady who sells tomatoes/apples/green beans and other garden produce. So we are going to go for a little stroll and get some eggs (I love fresh eggs) and then we are going to do some baking...need to practice my big cake making. Got a 1st birthday cake to make!
Then we are going to the playpark, and we shall stop off at the paper shop for some Dairy Milk Buttons, and a chew each for the dogs.

God I dont half waffle dont I. Hope you all have a lovely day

Claire, Alex and the Muttleys
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Theres a nip in the air this morning. First morning walking the dogs I have needed something on my arms for a long time.
A few things to do this morning and then I am going to take the dogs to our field for a run before the fencing man gets here.
Have a good day everyone.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Morning Cuz xxxxx

Sorry have not been on for a while, things here with FS are not good ATM, and truthfully I have not been on full systems go as they wear you out and fill your days with loads of stress

Anyway onwards and upwards is the way to go so they say

Hope your day flies by hun have a good one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 06:24 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

Sounds like another busy one for you then Vicki, hope you don't run out of steam! You're right Bev, definitely very autumnal out there this morning. Busy day for you then Claire and sorry you're under so much stress with FS Steph, it'll get better.

Not a cloud in the sky today, I've got nothing to worry about, so I'll enjoy my morning walk, then I'm off to do a food shop. Got to pop into the estate agents on the way, coz we've had a silly offer on the house, not because he thinks that's all it's worth, but because he's a cash buyer and that's all he's got, but if he thinks he's getting all this for £30K less than the asking price he can look elsewhere lol!

Dogs are goooooooood today (fingers and toes crossed!), hope yours are too, and enjoy your day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Hope today flies for you Vicki so it isn't too long till the ginger squishies.

KB good move I have found after taking a break from my mum for a bit it allows you the time to heal and get stronger and not allow them to take so many liberties. How long it will last I cannot say but I can say it does help taking that break.

Bev you are right it is chilly out there this morning hopefully it will of warmed up a little by the time I take Max out. Sorry to hear things are a little difficult at the moment Steph I hope things sort themselves very soon. (((Hugs))).

The cheek Helena cash buyer or not put in a sensible offer if you are way off mark with the money stay away.

Please keep fingers crossed for Gorden today he is going for an interview for a part time post at a college making sure the TA's get the right training. It will alllow him to earn and keep the bills paid and keep the business running too which is slow but ticking over and he does not want to throw the towel in with it just yet. It hasn't been running quite a year and this will be the first full year to see if it is going to be viable or not.

Lol at the gem today. Have a good day all.
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 07:29 AM
Morning All

I've got a rare day with no meetings so I think I'll have a bit of a bake-athon. Got a new recipe for a guinness cake which I tasted a while ago and it's delicious so here's hoping it turns out ok

So we'll be off walkies in a mo then the baking will start - complete with dogs waiting to 'lick' the bowls out - tell ya they're worse than the kids

Have a good day all

Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-09-2011, 07:38 AM
בוקר טוב יום רביעי

Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 10:21 AM
morning all
very tired here at the moment but onwards and upwards. got a few things still to do then it is going to be chill time. going away on sunday for a week....really need a break before all hell breaks loose.

have a good one all

sue
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Afternoon all. Stuck in today waiting for a delivery of raw meat for Rupert. Hoping it gets here soon so we can at least get out for a bit of a walk!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >