Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 04:46 PM
OMG...four in a bed!!!LYNN you're way to lovely to be watching that
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Eileen - if I took Berroca would I start bouncing?!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Eileen - if I took Berroca would I start bouncing?!
Its a funny thing my SIL bounces too on Berocca,as does my mum Others it has no effect on Just don't take one at night time or trust me you'll be bouncing on the bed
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
OMG...four in a bed!!!LYNN you're way to lovely to be watching that
Two is a couple
Three is a crowd
Four is called wife-swapping
Five's not allowed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Ha ha just looked at that typo should of been bits and bobs I'm not quite at the dribbling stage yet.
Its a tv programme 4 afternoons b&b's compete against one another to win the channel 4 in a bed winner plaque.
It can get quite heated.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Ha ha just looked at that typo should of been bits and bobs I'm not quite at the dribbling stage yet.
Its a tv programme 4 afternoons b&b's compete against one another to win the channel 4 in a bed winner plaque.
It can get quite heated.
I'd say so Its ok Lynn,I know you get lonely with hubby away.What you chose to watch is your own business,secret is safe with us...ah bless
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 05:30 PM
I made the cover for the kindling box and then took the boys out which wasn't very successful because the heavens opened, thunder and lightening and then snow However, it as lovely to get home in the warm.

Daisy Oooh how exciting .... are you a multi-millionaire I hope work goes well
Mandy I saw the photos of Rosie which are lovely ... she looked so clean I too would have put the heating on so you are just lovely not a softie
Lynn Wasn't Rocky gorgeous Tomorrow's programme (at the same time) will follow up on all the animals who were re-homed this week. Chilly isn't it

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Aww LYNN,have you starting to dribble Had to go out and get a bib!....bless :
You are naughty .... do you ever come down off your high
June Your walks sounded fun for the dogs today. I'm shocked to learn that lots of private schools break up on Tuesday. I thought they wouldn't for ages but its because Easter is so late that schools are breaking up well before but go back on the Tuesday after Easter Monday ..... just thought I'd let you know because all the numpties will be out with their out of control dogs.

Off to make a cuppa now ... I should have made one before I sat down.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 05:32 PM
No JENNY,always the one way except when I'm sleeping
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Hi guys

Aw erse! I was making fajitas, I made a really nice home-made Salsa. However, in making the chicken, I was pouring the barbecue powder stuff in and well...lost control of the packet, dropped it and the whole packet got poured out when I lifted it back out. Cue mega mega spicy fajitas! Urgh! I don't do well with spicy stuff.

Oh well, I'll get something else later, perhaps involving chocolate

Cadets soon, but I did dinner mega early so I have plenty time to chill and get organised. Everything apart from the maps are ready, never did get round to it.

Haven't heard from Mum's mental health guy so I have no idea how things went. Nice of them to keep me informed

I spoke to David's doctor today as well because our doctor was insisting on a letter from him confirming David's diagnosis. David is not only ADHD, he has autism as well! So it's both. I'm going to apply for DLA for him, Brian is having to stay home now because David has a tendency to kick off when we least expect it and Davie may be sent home unexpectedly. Means no job for Brian yet, cause someone needs to be at home.

Oh well, time for cadets soon.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Iiiiiiiiiiit's ...... competition time......Spot The Ball!!! Sorry, no prizes, just couldn't resist this as I was getting the washine in
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »