Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 07:26 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Friday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Don't know what I'm smiling about, it's pouring with rain here today, I'm even considering skipping the morning walk and taking her later in the hope that it clears up.

We're off up to the park to check on the van fencing, because last week they took part of it down to remove a van from the next plot and get a new one in there, and told me not to worry cos they'd put it back. Good job my current guests don't have dogs, but they rang me yesterday to say the fence is back, but 18" off the ground Needs checking out, another rant in the office, but we'll probably get left with fixing it ourselves.

Dave's off to the hygienist and I've got nothing to do today.....I don't think Something's bound to turn up though and ruin that.

Enjoy your day everyone
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Morning H and all,

Just a very quick one as I have to get off to work. Thank goodness its Friday its been one heck of a long week.

Charly and Ash are arriving tonight for the weekend so hopefully I will get off on time so I can get home and get a meal underway for when they arrive. Will be interesting to see how Harley and Lyla get on or not!

take care all and enjoy your day..
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Morning Helena & Bev & everyone else. We've got your sun H (sorry ) it's probably still chilly though & won't last but it's nice to get up in the sun.
You will be ready for an easier week next week Bev enjoy seeing Charly & Ash. Hope Lyla treats Harley gently.
No doubt you'll find something to do Helena. Give them hell at the van park.
Only shopping on the agenda today & by the looks of the windows they will have to be cleaned. Oh the bed needs changing as well. So that's my exciting day sorted
Have a good Friday everyone.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Good morning Helena MM one and all
Do hope you get the fencing up at the vans sorted out
Enjoy Charly and Ash's visit after your long week MM
Nothing much to report ,running around like a headless chicken as usual (oh books up to date for end of financial year. Source some bits n pieces without much success )
Hope your all having better weather than here sleet ,and driving rain as predicted ,anyone want to swap
Hope all poorly peeps and doglets are on the mend ,
Have a good day
Take care stay safe
Off shortly to brave the elements with the muppets
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Morning Lynne
You snuck in these exciting days are all too familiar ,windows and bed changing lol
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 08:10 AM
Hi guys

Helena, hope the van isn't as bad as you think it is.

MM, hopefully Lyla gets on okay with Harley.

Lynne, sounds like you are in for a busy one.

Norma, end of the financial year is a pain I'd imagine.

Nothing much on the agenda for me. I don't feel quite as exhausted as I have the last couple of days, but still want to go back to sleep once Davie has gone to school. Mustn't forget it's Friday and he'll be back early too. Got the dishes to do and might even hoover later. But since Brian hasn't slept in nearly 24 hours and is only now sleeping I won't be doing that till much later once he has woken up.

No plans other than that. Perhaps the Higher English essays, that's about it. The way I am feeling I think I may leave that till the weekend.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2014, 08:12 AM
Morning Helena, bev, Lynne and Norma.

Helena good luck with getting the fencing sorted. I do hope today turns out to be a do nothing day.
I am hoping the rain stops.
Morning Bev hope you manage to get away from work on time. Enjoy the weekend with Charly, Ash and weekend I think the weekend is going to be interesting.
Morning Lynne your day sounds like it will be like mine.
Morning Norma sounds like you have had a busy time and it has slowed a bot fingers crossed it stays that way.

I didn't want to get up this morning if I hadn't been for Dillon I would of stayed in bed. He slept downstairs again last night till 4 am then I heard him come up then stairs he looks at me then goes and lays down. 3 times this week he has slept downstairs.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

We all had an undisturbed night sleep which was a real treat The dogs seem absolutely fine this morning so today has started really well.

We have a blue cloudless sky and the sun is shining which apparently should last until after lunch when it will deteriorate.

No exciting plans today other than normal household chores and collecting more abs from the vets to hold in reserve as I've been using Flash's abs on Rucksack.

Helena I do hope that fence has been put back properly otherwise its yet another thing to be sorted .... large van or smaller van?
Bev I hope today goes quickly and I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see how the animals gets on
Lynne I think my day will be just about as exciting as yours
Norma I've still got to do our books. Doesn't the end of year come round quick Enjoy your walk and I hope you don't get drenched.
Lynn You are bound to arrive just as I leave and see you later.

Enjoy your day everyone and I'll catch up later.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Morning all

Helena - I hope you get the fencing sorted - an 18" gap at the bottom is Not A Good Thing.

Bev - enjoy your weekend with Charly and Ash - and Harley of course.

Lynne - when you have done your windows and changed your bed, will you please come and do mine?

Lorraine - it is good to hear that you do not feel quite so exhausted - I am sure the essays will wait another day or two. Hope Brian is feeling better as well.

Lynn - I wonder why Dillon keeps changing where he wants to sleep?

Jenny - I am glad the dogs seem OK this morning!

I just do not understand Da Booga. She automatically goes out for a p&p once she has had her 11pm meds, then takes herself off to bed. When I am ready to join her she goes out again - then wanted another pee at 1.30am and again at 4-ish. Little booger can go hours during the day without doing a pee - reckon she saves it all up so she can get me up during the night.

Then I woke with a start thinking the alarm had not gone off, saw it was due in a couple of minutes so switched it off and gave Da Booga her pills and when I went to put her pill box in the drawer saw that it was not nearly 7 but only 6.30 - no idea why I mis-read the clock as the numbers are large enough and the clock is back-lit so easy to see.

Debating whether or not to do the washing but there is not that much so that can wait, but must make a start on sorting my wardrobe and cupboards to have a good clear-out. Ach, that can wait as well!

Hope everyone has a

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Morning all.
Good luck with the van and the fence today Helena....in the rain
Morning Bev hope you all have a good weekend, loads of pictures please!
Hahaha Lynne your day sounds as exciting as mine!
Gosh Norma what dreadful weather you are having Lovely sunshine here!
Lore take care and I hope you continue to improve.
Morning Lynn , Jenny and Malka
I hope everyone has a good day.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »