Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spettadog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
That was tried and failed unfortunately, particularly regarding matters of honesty

My comment above will hopefully explain that point
[ without dragging it all open again, suffice to say troll flushing is a tiring activity some times and not everyone is aware of a lot of the posts which were deleted due to their content ]
Got you!!! Well I've been well and truly gotten then havent I?

Spettadog
spettadog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
BTW - I have to admit to having a huuuuuge soft spot for Braccos
You dont want one do you? I have a little girl here who has just become a lady - and boy dont I know it!!! Only joking of course but she is driving me mad at the moment!! Just at that age!

The other dogs havent noticed yet but it'll be fun and games when they do. Bazil my old x collie still has a lot of life left in him when it comes to the ladies and Wee Jack the cocker is just sex on legs!!!!

Wish me luck
Spettadog
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by spettadog View Post
You dont want one do you? I have a little girl here who has just become a lady - and boy dont I know it!!! Only joking of course but she is driving me mad at the moment!! Just at that age!

The other dogs havent noticed yet but it'll be fun and games when they do. Bazil my old x collie still has a lot of life left in him when it comes to the ladies and Wee Jack the cocker is just sex on legs!!!!

Wish me luck
Spettadog

LOL! Rather you than me mate

Debs
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by spettadog View Post
And the undernoted quote. I would be quite happy to enter my Champion dog in a fun show if I had a champion and if they were allowed!!!

CHAMPIONS CANNOT enter Companion/Fun shows, they are not allowed !! (Not that People with Champions would WANT to enter a Fun show !)
There are a lot of assumptions being made me thinks

Spettadog
the rolling eyes aren't necessary or telling me I'm making assumptions.

You were not involved in this thread or any other of the OPs threads when they were active, and therefore aren't in a position to be telling me I am the one making assumptions.

Trying to educate the ignorant is hard work and it turned out fruitless also. No-one here is a dog snob and implying we are because you have read half a thread IS making assumptions !!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Hi Malady, Spettadog did`nt know what had been going on and to be fair the most telling posts were deleted quickly so the full picture was`nt available - I think its all straightened out now though
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Oh good, the apology must have been redirected then
spettadog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
the rolling eyes aren't necessary or telling me I'm making assumptions.

You were not involved in this thread or any other of the OPs threads when they were active, and therefore aren't in a position to be telling me I am the one making assumptions.

Trying to educate the ignorant is hard work and it turned out fruitless also. No-one here is a dog snob and implying we are because you have read half a thread IS making assumptions !!
No, I havent been involved in any of the threads but I have read quite a few and wasnt really impressed by what I read.

From what is on view in this thread (and this is what I am going on!) it does seem to me that you were behaving in a high-handed way and I think the quotes that I've highlighted show that. However, if I was not privilege to any other posts then I cannot get the full picture and can only go with what I see. If I have come to the wrong conclusion then I apologise. I am not here to offend people. That is not what I am about but I do think what I have read made my comments justified.

I have experienced dog snobbery. In fact, the person I bought one of my dogs from wouldnt even speak to my crossbreeds because they werent pedigrees so this is a thread that hit home to me. It is a very sensitive subject.

I hope this has now been cleared up and things can return to normal!!!

Spettadog
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2007, 05:39 PM
I live in Bolton but have a passion for J.R.T. My dad owns one.Do you need a dog to go to the show.If not can you please, please tell me were it is,and when.Please.Thank you.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi Jannie, I don`t know which show was being referred to but there are no up-coming shows on the JRTCGB website schedule for the North at this time nor on their affiliated link...

For general show info, they do have an email contact you could try to find out where and when there will be any shows planned etc :

National Show Manager:
Martyn Hulme
Email: jrtcgbchair@hotmail.co.uk

HTH :smt001
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2007, 05:59 PM
probly read it wrong as i am trying to rush,got to take dogs out whilst the rains off.Thanks for the info.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4