Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
It was nice to meet you, albeit breifly until you were moved on! You should've just came out with it and asked me who I was, I wouldn't have minded! I didn't even click that it was you until I got on here on Saturday night!

If you're at SKC on the Saturday, do come and say hello, i'll be at the agility with both Molly and Roxy, although i'm pulling Roxy out as she'll just run riot and show me up!

I'm in the middle of getting a few agility bits n' pieces of my own made, and i'm going to buy some stuff.

Hope to meet you (and mum and dogs!) again.
It was nice to meet you too

Me and mum should be there on sat(if its the working day, I think it is). We usually come up and watch the agility as we are going to do it with Rose.
I've already started in the garden with her with some home made stuff(jumps,a-frame, long jump and bought some weave poles at crufts) my dads going to make a middle bit for a see-saw(he did a welding course) and i just need planks for the dog walk(already got the tresels(sp?) for it and just need a plank for the see-saw aswell, But going to take her to classes soon.

I vote you keep Roxy in and just try with her , you never know she might surprise you, like Rose did with us on saturday being so well behaved all day

Sorry I didnt reply sooner, was at dog training and Rose was a lil angel and Kodi was a lil devil
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5