Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
:smt016

sorry I did not know there was a dedicated section,,,that said I only answered the thread,,,,NICOLA,,,YER BAD BAD BAD
I'd forgotten about the Companion show section when I was posting this thread! It's no longer visible from the main forum page, which I probably why I forgot it.
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Yes, I think it was Kodi I met!! What a wee character he is!

And the woman with the Collie in the picture, i'm sure that was the woman I was talking to yesterday in the GC ring...she said it was her first time at a Companion show?
Hi Nicola, yup it was kodi you met, I stopped to talk for the min during the GC, was going to ask if it was 'you' lol but the woman said to move on. He was abit tired by the time we went in to do the GC, even though he had been pretty much sitting/sleeping beside the rings for most of the time we were they, except for about 40 mins or so when we went to get some food and as shona said needed the loo

Yeah that is my mum(jackie) and Rose that you met. First companion show(for us and rose) and first time we've taken Rose to anything like that(show with lots of people), as she has only just calmed down and what not in the past few months, was really proud of her, she was letting kids and people come up and pet her , which she never does she usually only lets people she knows and trusts pet her, and didnt try to herd too many dogs , she got 6th place in the a.v. non sporting, and did all her GC really well

I think I may have a pic or 2 of you in the ring with Molly(westie) in the a.v. open, not sure if there any good though, as I was focusing on Rose

Sorry for not replying sooner, my dad broke the computer
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 12:51 AM
I'd forgotten about the Companion show section when I was posting this thread! It's no longer visible from the main forum page, which I probably why I forgot it.
That explains it Yep its a note on the main index now, showing where the member groups are so that people need to click on that for the group index and I only very recently did a post for Azz to make a Sticky on the main dog chat forum to let people know about the group

Thank you for giving the go-ahead to move the thread `home` :smt023
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2007, 01:02 AM
I don't remember seeing a Rottie in the classes, was that for Handsome Dog?

I remember meeting a gorgeous wee Rottie pup though when I was in the GC classes, he was a big bundle of fun and obviously intended to have fun! And good for him!
There was a few Rotties around and i believe 2 were in a.v. non sporting

He kept going to sleep between each thing in the GC test, but then when I wanted him to do that and stay in one place he wouldn't.
He had lots of fun as people stopped to pet him and let him kiss them(his favourite thing in the whole world)

I really am sorry I missed you all!
He did really well for only 4 months old....I was in and out that ring all day, having two to work myself and also be in the show classes! I'm bloody knackered now, and so are Molly and Roxy!
Sorry I didnt say 'Are you Westie_ N from dogsey?', was just about too aswell cos I thought Roxy looked familar, but then the woman said 'That will do'

Thanks, I was very proud of him when I took him back in to do his stay, he did it for over a minute(according to my gran who decided to time it) he usually will only do 20-25 seconds.

I was more sore than knackered, totally sun burnt on my arms, neck and shoulders, still nipping even now

What day are you at SKC, Shona? If you're there on the Saturday, come and say hello and meet my Roxy, she'll love your lot! The bigger, the better!
not sure,,,lol think it may be sat,, whatever day working is on....thank god for jackie and megan,, they tend to point me at the ring put a dog in my hand and say go on that way off ya go,,,, its so good having a sane sole with me
I'm pretty sure it's the Saturday. Dont know if me and mum are that sane . Who are you taking to the skc?

Will post the pics tomorrow in the companion show section and in the pics section
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 02:52 AM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
There was a few Rotties around and i believe 2 were in a.v. non sporting

He kept going to sleep between each thing in the GC test, but then when I wanted him to do that and stay in one place he wouldn't.
He had lots of fun as people stopped to pet him and let him kiss them(his favourite thing in the whole world)

Sorry I didnt say 'Are you Westie_ N from dogsey?', was just about too aswell cos I thought Roxy looked familar, but then the woman said 'That will do'

Thanks, I was very proud of him when I took him back in to do his stay, he did it for over a minute(according to my gran who decided to time it) he usually will only do 20-25 seconds.

I was more sore than knackered, totally sun burnt on my arms, neck and shoulders, still nipping even now

I'm pretty sure it's the Saturday. Dont know if me and mum are that sane . Who are you taking to the skc?

Will post the pics tomorrow in the companion show section and in the pics section

Not sure if thats question is for me or Nicola,, but I will ansa anywayss,,,,lol

kaos and holly the gruesome twosome
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Not sure if thats question is for me or Nicola,, but I will ansa anywayss,,,,lol

kaos and holly the gruesome twosome
Was meant for you

Posted the pics from sat
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2007, 05:53 AM
[quote=Westie_N;1075487]I really am sorry I missed you all! I seen a lovely wee Staffie with a red collar on, was that Suzanne's (Missysmum) dog??
Hi Nicola , yes , that was Missy . Sorry I missed you too. I did see 2 Westies and wonder if you were there.

that would have been missy I think Ruby had a purple collar on but dont quote me,
Yup , she had a purple collar on. Her Mum came over and spoke to me soon after I got there. I'd no idea she was a Dogsey member . Azz , we really need those badges pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaase .
Anyway , what a great day out we all had. Very tiring for me though as I'd been up since 6pm on Friday. Worked my night shift 10 till 5 then went home , put Missy in the car and drove to my boyfriend's house. We took Missy for a walk round the Meadows in Edinburgh , then at 9:30 , went to pick up my boyfriend's son , Ross. Then we drove to Callander. I'd recommend this show to everyone . I drove a total of 70 miles to get there , and it was well worth going to. There were 20 classes all together. I entered 8 of them . Missy won the Best Rescue , and also got a Special in the "Leave The Biscuit" class. That was amazing to see. Not one dog , and there were a lot in the class , touched the biscuit . The judge and show organiser were amazed with this class. Everybody won that one so we all got a Special rosette and certificate , and a wee bag of biscuits for the dogs . Missy also got her Bronze KC Good Citizen .
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
Hi Nicola, yup it was kodi you met, I stopped to talk for the min during the GC, was going to ask if it was 'you' lol but the woman said to move on. He was abit tired by the time we went in to do the GC, even though he had been pretty much sitting/sleeping beside the rings for most of the time we were they, except for about 40 mins or so when we went to get some food and as shona said needed the loo

Yeah that is my mum(jackie) and Rose that you met. First companion show(for us and rose) and first time we've taken Rose to anything like that(show with lots of people), as she has only just calmed down and what not in the past few months, was really proud of her, she was letting kids and people come up and pet her , which she never does she usually only lets people she knows and trusts pet her, and didnt try to herd too many dogs , she got 6th place in the a.v. non sporting, and did all her GC really well

I think I may have a pic or 2 of you in the ring with Molly(westie) in the a.v. open, not sure if there any good though, as I was focusing on Rose

Sorry for not replying sooner, my dad broke the computer
It was nice to meet you, albeit breifly until you were moved on! You should've just came out with it and asked me who I was, I wouldn't have minded! I didn't even click that it was you until I got on here on Saturday night!

If you're at SKC on the Saturday, do come and say hello, i'll be at the agility with both Molly and Roxy, although i'm pulling Roxy out as she'll just run riot and show me up!

I'm in the middle of getting a few agility bits n' pieces of my own made, and i'm going to buy some stuff.

Hope to meet you (and mum and dogs!) again.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Missysmum;1076501]
I really am sorry I missed you all! I seen a lovely wee Staffie with a red collar on, was that Suzanne's (Missysmum) dog??
Hi Nicola , yes , that was Missy . Sorry I missed you too. I did see 2 Westies and wonder if you were there.

Yup , she had a purple collar on. Her Mum came over and spoke to me soon after I got there. I'd no idea she was a Dogsey member . Azz , we really need those badges pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaase .
Anyway , what a great day out we all had. Very tiring for me though as I'd been up since 6pm on Friday. Worked my night shift 10 till 5 then went home , put Missy in the car and drove to my boyfriend's house. We took Missy for a walk round the Meadows in Edinburgh , then at 9:30 , went to pick up my boyfriend's son , Ross. Then we drove to Callander. I'd recommend this show to everyone . I drove a total of 70 miles to get there , and it was well worth going to. There were 20 classes all together. I entered 8 of them . Missy won the Best Rescue , and also got a Special in the "Leave The Biscuit" class. That was amazing to see. Not one dog , and there were a lot in the class , touched the biscuit . The judge and show organiser were amazed with this class. Everybody won that one so we all got a Special rosette and certificate , and a wee bag of biscuits for the dogs . Missy also got her Bronze KC Good Citizen .
Hi Suzanne,

I'm sorry we missed each other! We'll meet at SKC though! (With you and that bloody video camera... ).

Good for you and Missy getting the Bronze GC Award, that is my next aim for Molly and Roxy.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
That explains it Yep its a note on the main index now, showing where the member groups are so that people need to click on that for the group index and I only very recently did a post for Azz to make a Sticky on the main dog chat forum to let people know about the group

Thank you for giving the go-ahead to move the thread `home` :smt023
Thanks, Patch....

No problem.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >