Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
yup kaos just did a novilty class,, so did holly think handsome dog and bitch, not sure megan sorted it all out for me as I got stuck for 1.40 min in traffic coming into callander,,,,from just outside doune to callander in first gear stopping and starting,,, not AC in the car, no breeze from the window as your not going anywhere fast,,, the dogs were part baked by the time I got there, had to pour water over them and put a big basin of water in the back of the car for them,,,,, the repair centre that has my car is gona love me when they get there crud roller skate back its boggin,
We got stuck in that queue too, folk were walking there faster than we were driving! The pipe band had something to do with it aswell.

Give them back the boggin' car! Seeing as they gave you a tin on wheels!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:42 PM
that would have been missy I think Ruby had a purple collar on but dont quote me,
Who is Ruby??
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:46 PM

this may help id some of them,,, left to right, is kodi, duke, ruby, dino, rose,, the two boxers were not there today,, dino and duke, they would have really made there pressance felt,,, tigger on speed comes to mind,,,totaly lovely but loopy loopy,,,lol
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Well done on your places, specials and GC tests :smt001

Would have been lovely for everyone in to companion shows to have seen in the the dedicated companion show group section though its just the sort of write-up which helps new people get a feel for things when they take the plunge at their first show
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
What day are you at SKC, Shona? If you're there on the Saturday, come and say hello and meet my Roxy, she'll love your lot! The bigger, the better!
not sure,,,lol think it may be sat,, whatever day working is on,,, god Im so not organised,,,, duno where Im ment to be half the time and what dogs are ment to be with me,,,, I should really take it more serious,,, more so as the entrys are £22 a class,,,, nightmare so I am, thank god for jackie and megan,, they tend to point me at the ring put a dog in my hand and say go on that way off ya go,,,, its so good having a sane sole with me
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:54 PM
:smt016
Originally Posted by Patch View Post

Just cos I know how much you value them

:smt016 :smt016 :smt016 :smt016 :smt016 lol

Would have been lovely for everyone in to companion shows to have seen in the the dedicated companion show group section though its just the sort of write-up which helps new people get a feel for things when they take the plunge at their first show
sorry I did not know there was a dedicated section,,,that said I only answered the thread,,,,NICOLA,,,YER BAD BAD BAD
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Fanx for the raspberries, they have been thin on the ground lately cos we keep agreeing on things :smt005

:smt016

sorry I did not know there was a dedicated section,,,that said I only answered the thread,,,,NICOLA,,,YER BAD BAD BAD
Yup, the Companion Show`ers Member Group, hosts of the Dogsey Virtual Companion Show, and the place for everyone who loves companion shows to have a natter about them, share their results, photo`s and stories, to promote show dates, and to actively encourage people to give it a go if they have never entered a companion show before

http://www.dogsey.com/forumdisplay.php?f=220

With the weather having caused so many shows to be cancelled lately it would have been lovely to see a successful show mentioned in there, and to share in it as a group, as shows going ahead are a bit thin on the ground at the moment because of rain, rain, and more bloomin` rain
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Well done everybody Shona asked me earlier on if I was going but I have been too busy looking after mum and gran.Maybe next time,xxxxxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post

Sorry, i'll remember that for next time! Feel free to move my thread, Patch..
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 10:21 AM

this may help id some of them,,, left to right, is kodi, duke, ruby, dino, rose,, the two boxers were not there today,, dino and duke, they would have really made there pressance felt,,, tigger on speed comes to mind,,,totaly lovely but loopy loopy,,,lol
Yes, I think it was Kodi I met!! What a wee character he is!

And the woman with the Collie in the picture, i'm sure that was the woman I was talking to yesterday in the GC ring...she said it was her first time at a Companion show?
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >