Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Well done with your wins and good citizen tests.
Thank you.

I'm very proud of them both, they behaved really well.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
It was all over-exaggerrated on his part, imo, come on...curling your dogs hair and a Companion show? I also thought he was a bit pompous in the way he was prancing about!

awe lighten up,, he done you no harm,,,
still wish I had seen him,,, not sure about the curling tongs, gds I would have been like: er dog off the table shona on

I also noticed some taking the GC a bit too serious,, lol, its a fun day, ,, I had fun, so did most,,,at 80p a class its great fun day out,, the fact kaos got whipped by some cross breeds and some pedigrees good on them I say, its not a problem,,, some fab xbreeds there today,,,and most of them beat kaos,,,, well done to them all,,,{just glad they wont be against him at skc lol he would prob get gubbed again
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
awe lighten up,, he done you no harm,,,
still wish I had seen him,,, not sure about the curling tongs, gds I would have been like: er dog off the table shona on

I also noticed some taking the GC a bit too serious,, lol, its a fun day, ,, I had fun, so did most,,,at 80p a class its great fun day out,, the fact kaos got whipped by some cross breeds and some pedigrees good on them I say, its not a problem,,, some fab xbreeds there today,,,and most of them beat kaos,,,, well done to them all,,,{just glad they wont be against him at skc lol he would prob get gubbed again
He didn't, Shona.....he gave us all a good laugh!

I thought 80p a class was excellent, 80p for the GC was excellent. Not so easy to add up though when you're paying your entry fees!!

I don't remember seeing a Rottie in the classes, was that for Handsome Dog?

I remember meeting a gorgeous wee Rottie pup though when I was in the GC classes, he was a big bundle of fun and obviously intended to have fun! And good for him!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:28 PM
I didn't see you there, Shona! I wish you had come and said hello, if you'd seen me, that is. Were you avoiding me??

Glad your Holly got something, all the dogs were lovely though. There was a 17 year old Border Terrier there, did you see him? He was a wee sweetie and very well behaved too. He looked fabulous for 17. The wee soul.

My Roxy loves kids aswell.
I saw the wee border terrier,, he was fab, didnt think he was that old, he looked good, I chatted to a chap that had an akita pup and an 18 year old spaniel with him it looked good to, I would have aged them at around 10 or 11 at most,, so nice to see old dogs still looking full of health and fun, they out did kaos today for sure,
I thought it may have been you??? but wasnt sure,,,have you changed your hair colour,,, to be fair to me I have only met you the once and it was for a min,,,, I did think it may have been you,,, dont know how you missed me with the motley cru you would have loved meeting them,,,if you have changed your hair colour,,,stop it IM SO EASY TO CONFUSE,,,TIS THE AGE
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:28 PM
What day are you at SKC, Shona? If you're there on the Saturday, come and say hello and meet my Roxy, she'll love your lot! The bigger, the better!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:31 PM
I saw the wee border terrier,, he was fab, didnt think he was that old, he looked good, I chatted to a chap that had an akita pup and an 18 year old spaniel with him it looked good to, I would have aged them at around 10 or 11 at most,, so nice to see old dogs still looking full of health and fun, they out did kaos today for sure,
I thought it may have been you??? but wasnt sure,,,have you changed your hair colour,,, to be fair to me I have only met you the once and it was for a min,,,, I did think it may have been you,,, dont know how you missed me with the motley cru you would have loved meeting them,,,if you have changed your hair colour,,,stop it IM SO EASY TO CONFUSE,,,TIS THE AGE
Oh, I seen that Akita pup, the white one? It was lovely.

No, my haircolour is still the same! It may have looked a different colour inside though last time, as opposed to outside today! Plus I had my sunnies on.

Uch, shame we missed each other, i'm sure the dogs would have had a ball. Maybe next time, eh.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:34 PM
He didn't, Shona.....he gave us all a good laugh!

I thought 80p a class was excellent, 80p for the GC was excellent. Not so easy to add up though when you're paying your entry fees!!

I don't remember seeing a Rottie in the classes, was that for Handsome Dog?

I remember meeting a gorgeous wee Rottie pup though when I was in the GC classes, he was a big bundle of fun and obviously intended to have fun! And good for him!
Ah that would be Kodie,, the wee sole, thats megans pup aka x rose x they were there with us,, ruby doo was there too so was missy mum, jackie took rose in for the GC and megan took kodi,,, he got a bit bored at the stays,,, but as he is only 16weeks they let him go for a loo break and then do the stays again,,, he was needin a poo,, the wee sole, you lot were in there for ages though, must have been nearly an hour,....
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Ah that would be Kodie,, the wee sole, thats megans pup aka x rose x they were there with us,, ruby doo was there too so was missy mum, jackie took rose in for the GC and megan took kodi,,, he got a bit bored at the stays,,, but as he is only 16weeks they let him go for a loo break and then do the stays again,,, he was needin a poo,, the wee sole, you lot were in there for ages though, must have been nearly an hour,....
I really am sorry I missed you all! I seen a lovely wee Staffie with a red collar on, was that Suzanne's (Missysmum) dog??

He did really well for only 4 months old....I was in and out that ring all day, having two to work myself and also be in the show classes! I'm bloody knackered now, and so are Molly and Roxy!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:38 PM
yup kaos just did a novilty class,, so did holly think handsome dog and bitch, not sure megan sorted it all out for me as I got stuck for 1.40 min in traffic coming into callander,,,,from just outside doune to callander in first gear stopping and starting,,, not AC in the car, no breeze from the window as your not going anywhere fast,,, the dogs were part baked by the time I got there, had to pour water over them and put a big basin of water in the back of the car for them,,,,, the repair centre that has my car is gona love me when they get there crud roller skate back its boggin,
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:40 PM
I really am sorry I missed you all! I seen a lovely wee Staffie with a red collar on, was that Suzanne's (Missysmum) dog??

He did really well for only 4 months old....I was in and out that ring all day, having two to work myself and also be in the show classes! I'm bloody knackered now, and so are Molly and Roxy!

that would have been missy I think Ruby had a purple collar on but dont quote me,
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >