Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Doh!!! I forgot you'd already met - Blonde Moment Alert

Least I got something right, Alva!! Thought I recognized it, it has lovely views doesn't it!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Doh!!! I forgot you'd already met - Blonde Moment Alert

Least I got something right, Alva!! Thought I recognized it, it has lovely views doesn't it!

At least yours are Blonde AM mine are more Senior Moment alerts.

I agree Alva has some lovely views.
Clipper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Fantastic pics of brilliant dogs. Well done with Rye and Pellows places, the boys done good.

I just wonder if Shona would like to extend her showing knowledge by showing an OES sometime ?? I could be rotten and inflict Asbo Joe .... sorry I mean Gair on her but I wouldn't do that to her but if she ever fancies a try at showing Fernie, he's a gentleman, all she has to do is ask.

Well done again, your boys are a credit to you.
Clipper & the furry gang.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Missed this cos of being away... but congrats and well done to both Rye and Pellow, sounds like a great day was had by all
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

17-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Hi Clipper Thank you so much.

I can't really answer for Shona, but I know she is up to it as she did brilliantly with Pellow , the first time she has handled a borzoi and I am hoping it won't be the last.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

17-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Hi Janet and Thanks. It was a really lovely day out and the fact they got first and second was a super bonus.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
Fantastic pics of brilliant dogs. Well done with Rye and Pellows places, the boys done good.

I just wonder if Shona would like to extend her showing knowledge by showing an OES sometime ?? I could be rotten and inflict Asbo Joe .... sorry I mean Gair on her but I wouldn't do that to her but if she ever fancies a try at showing Fernie, he's a gentleman, all she has to do is ask.

Well done again, your boys are a credit to you.
Clipper & the furry gang.

Im gob smacked that anyone would ask me to handle for them, Its so nice to be asked, So if Im ever in the same place at the same time, I would love to have a go, to be honest Its so intresting having a go with other breeds, they are all so diff, I thought handling pellow would be similar to the wolfhounds, but its a million miles away no similarity at all, then again they move in a compleatly diff manner, the more I learn the better eh, I am just so glad I had the chance for a wee training session prior to going in the ring,
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Clipper Thank you so much.

I can't really answer for Shona, but I know she is up to it as she did brilliantly with Pellow , the first time she has handled a borzoi and I am hoping it won't be the last.
Awe Eunice ya know ya have me wrapped round your wee finger, well that and I look so tall next to you you know I will help ya out anytime I can,,,,,but I wouldnt hold your breath on a good place but I do my best,,,,shona x
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4