Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Certainly not me - I love looking at pics of your beautiful boys

PS - I didn't realise showing was so energetic - Shona seems to be running in nearly every photo

Hi Hali, yup in some breeds you just seem to run and run, this was not a problem a couple of years ago with a slender size 8/10 frame but due to food alergy I have piled the pounds, ok stones on and its a bit of an effort now, I need to do something about it, the camera never lies they say and omg im massive,

problem is I have reverse anorexsia {sp?} I look in the mirror and see the old me sleek and fit, when in fact there is a tub of lard staring back, just dont seem to see it untill I look at photos,

I have a breed that is judged on movement, so the running is norm for me, I do find myself occasionaly standing by the ring side watching toy breeds thinking that looks far more my pace......walking round with the tiny wee things on the end of a string,,,,, but alas i love my rotties so I shall just have to shed the lead and get on with it,
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Aww well done all, I never tire of seeing the gorgeous Rye and Pellow and I think Shona did you and Robert proud with her handling Eunice Very well done all XX
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-07-2007, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=Meganrose;1060493]Aww well done all, I never tire of seeing the gorgeous Rye and Pellow and I think Shona did you and Robert proud with her handling Eunice Very well done all XX[/QUOT

Thanks Kath Have to agree a big round of applause for Shona
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post

problem is I have reverse anorexsia {sp?} I look in the mirror and see the old me sleek and fit, when in fact there is a tub of lard staring back, just dont seem to see it untill I look at photos,
Its a disease I know all too well, but I thought I was the only one who had it
A friend of mine used to say he had Amnesia-Bulimia: he would keep binge eating but forget to throw up!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Its a disease I know all too well, but I thought I was the only one who had it
A friend of mine used to say he had Amnesia-Bulimia: he would keep binge eating but forget to throw up!
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

ha love it must remember that one,

I wouldnt even mind if I ate that much but I dont, I dont react well to starchy or wheaty foods, I should eat mostly proteins ie meat ,,,,,,trouble is im a closet vegy, I dont like meat that much, I do eat every type of meat but just seem to prefer pasta and all the other stuff that upsets my system, thus I blow up like a balloon, whoopee for me, how lucky,,,,Dougie says he would have no problem with the way I should eat,,,,,,, but when I explained the bacon buttys would be minus the butty and so on he thought ok not that great after all, lol
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 03:53 PM
well done all of you ,great pics xxdk
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 06:31 AM
Ohh well done, how lovely you got to meet up. You must be delighted with those results Eunice! Well done xxx

Was it at Alva? I've been there and that just looks like it! Mind you I guess most of Scotland looks familiar!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
well done all of you ,great pics xxdk

Thanks so much dk pleased you liked the pics.

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Ohh well done, how lovely you got to meet up. You must be delighted with those results Eunice! Well done xxx

Was it at Alva? I've been there and that just looks like it! Mind you I guess most of Scotland looks familiar!
Hi Anne-Marie Shona and I if you remember met esarlier this year at Crufts and we pronised we would do it again some time and it was so nice to do so.

Really pleased with the results.

You are exactly right it is Alva. I think it is a lovely place and a really nice setting for a Dog Show.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Great great pics - enjoyed them all

xx

Well done with results and well done Shona - its hard enough handling someone elses dog in your own breed let alone another breed!!!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi RS Thanks for your comments, and I agree with you re Shona's sujper handling.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >