Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Thank you all so much.
forgot to say got dumped with the litter sister but too be honest not sure shes going to be good enough. Her topline awful, tempted to stop showing her for a bit see if improves
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by leospride View Post
Well, Mikki behaved her self, stood really still - which was a bonus She got a 3rd - really proud of her.
Thanks to Helen
Well done. Great result for you xx
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Well, did Nuneaton today and Mikki showed her little socks off! Got Best Puppy Molly managed a 2nd which wasn't hard as only two there Well done to Helen, aka Dudley, whose girl went Best In Breed
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2007, 06:31 PM
We just got back from Nuneaton too!

Gracie won the Pug puppy & Graduate classes, got Best Puppy, Reserve Best of Breed and puppy group 3! Her breeder got BOB and Toy Group 1 so she must have been pleased today
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Well, did Nuneaton today and Mikki showed her little socks off! Got Best Puppy Molly managed a 2nd which wasn't hard as only two there Well done to Helen, aka Dudley, whose girl went Best In Breed

Great result for Mikki getting Best Puppy- well done
and congrats to Molly for her 2nd and to Helen for her BOB
delighted with the news
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post

Gracie won the Pug puppy & Graduate classes, got Best Puppy, Reserve Best of Breed and puppy group 3! Her breeder got BOB and Toy Group 1 so she must have been pleased today
Hi Jessica well done to you and little Gracie five good one's there you must be delighted and her breeder must be really pleased . Thanks for letting us know.
Janskcoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-04-2007, 07:08 AM
Well Done everyone! We had a great day too at Nuneaton. My Puppy Brooke got 1st, BP & RBOB, Reiver my other girly won Open, and Dana didn't get placed bless her.

Was stood next to you leospride in the Puppy Group
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:22 AM
Right deep breath

Originally Posted by Jessica View Post

Well done, I did actually see you without knowing who you were as you were in the ring next to where I was caged. Thought the pug in BIS was lovely. My boy was fascinated with him.

Originally Posted by Janskcoo View Post
Well Done everyone! We had a great day too at Nuneaton. My Puppy Brooke got 1st, BP & RBOB, Reiver my other girly won Open, and Dana didn't get placed bless her.

Well Done. Did watch the sibes as you were in the same ring as Dudley and Leospride

Was stood next to you leospride in the Puppy Group
Well done. I did watch you as you were in the same ring as the loonies.

Well Done Dudley and Leospride. As ever your girls did you proud at Stratford and Nuneaton especially little Mikki who was a joy to watch, "little miss happy"

Congrats to RIO with Group 2 and Puppy Group 1 at Nuneaton yesterday. What a little star your pup is.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Well it was one of those weekends where my boy could do no wrong.
At Stratford and District, we got 2nd in Adult Handling qualifying us for the final next year. Best of Breed and Group 4 then to finish the day off he got 1st in the Open Stakes out of 16.
Then at Nuneaton yesterday he got Best of Breed and Group 2 in the Pastoral Group.
I was so thrilled and he just kept going all weekend.
Don't think I'll have a weekend like this for a while
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 09:30 AM

Well done with Mikki - what a good girl! Well done with Molly well 2nd out of 2 is good

And Well done Dudley with your girl getting BOB!

A good weekends showing me thinks!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >