View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 09:14 PM
You can get them from any Kennel Club Stand at the Champ Shows. Think they just ask for a donation, say a £1.
Congratulations on your qualification. I must of missed you as I was around the ring at that time.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

26-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Congratulations and well done Kayleigh/
Colley1275
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Cheers for all your congrats...

Border1 - I was all keyed up ready to take her in the ring and then Josie said she would take her.....so who was I to say no ! lol

Seriously though, that's it now - its all my own showing from now on, I did show her myself at Border Union Champ show, and she was very good for me then.

We have entered Ryedale Open Show on Tuesday, then Bakewell Show the week after then Birmingham - so I will have plenty chances to get some practice in ! lol

Thanks for the info on the stickers ! I know its a bit sad, but I have wanted one of those for the car for a long time ....lol

I will pick one up hopefully at Birmingham.

Bye for now
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Well done! She looks absolutely fab!
willowish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Well Done Rachel, and Kayliegh. I wasn't entered this year and as it has turned out it was just as well. Should be back up and running for club show next week though.

megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2008, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by Colley1275 View Post
Thanks for the info on the stickers ! I know its a bit sad, but I have wanted one of those for the car for a long time ....lol

I will pick one up hopefully at Birmingham.
You're not sad, your proud of your girl. It's a fantastic feeling qualifying your dog for the first time.
I hope you went and got her a rosette from Dalsetter to show off I'm presuming you know that they are at nearly every show and you just go up and choose which one you want and buy it. They do a special qualifying rosette as well. It's around £8 but they print the name of the dog on the rosette tails. A nice keepsake.
Good luck at Bakewell and I'll see you at Birmingham
Colley1275
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Oh drat ! I didn't know we could have bought one of those !! from dalsetter....my daughter was a bit dissapointed that we didn't get a pretty rosette - if I had known we would have gone and bought one .... never mind - least me know for next time (hopefully

Look forward to saying hi at Birmingham.

Thanks for much for your kind words - we are over the moon with her.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Don't worry. You can either contact Dalsetter and get them to send one to you (mind you at this time of year their out of the office at the shows). Or when you go to Birmingham, just ask for them to make you one up. They'll have the ones for Leeds at Birmingham anyway. You should be benched near me again. Come and find me and I'll take you over.
Colley1275
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Aw, thanks so much ! You are the best

Thanks for all the info - will look forward to seeing you at Birmingham

Bye for now
sarah j
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Hi everyone, and well done to eveyone who succeeded in their classes. Quite by chance I was there on Monday, as my husband works at Harewood, and also keeps bees there, he needed to tend to his bees and other staff business. Unfortunatlyble to he was unable to get to the hive so we dropped in on the dog show. Absolutely fantastic, I saw some Welsh Springer Spaniels, which made my day, as we had a Welshie when I was a small child, brilliant dogs, I was back there with my dog, ahhhh. Well thats enough of that, It was brill to see so many differemt dogs, Irish Wolf Hounds, Spaniels of every discription, dogs with breed names I can't even pronounce. It was good to speak to so many people getting load of advice and tips. Brilliant.
Sarah
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4